Chapter 25

// Here is another update and I hope that each and everyone of you are doing alright today.

So here is something that could help you relax, an update.

Always keep yourselves healthy and be safe all the time.

Lots of love to all..//

^_^
_____________________________
Kian's POV

Ivan was looking at me making me just stare at him too. He then breaks the eye contact making me scoff.

(I forgot that he is still here. And why the hell is he even here in the first place? Is he really that-the word loyal to this bitch that he always follow her. Or is he here to attack me once were out of this room-well then I'll better be prepared besides the two are out there they can help me kick his ass if he even tries to hurt us) I thought while eyeing him.

I was suddenly brought back to my senses when Sir spoke again starting me.

"So is this true Ms. Houdson?" he said while looking at the bitch and I was like answer that fucking bitch.

She was just sitting there while looking at her hands then to Ivan then to her hands.

(Is she trying to get sympathy here? Well I don't care I just came here to tell my side and go home and that's it) I shake my head while looking at her behavior.

"It's the behavior of a bitch caught cheating but still trying to escape the situation" I mumble while looking at them.

"Ms. Houdson is it true?" Sir repeated and this time emphasizing each word, making me get nervous.

"I better answer that immediately. Come on just accept it already so that this will end" I just said making her glare at me.

"Well just saying beside I already have shown the evidence why still deny it" I honestly said making her glare even more.

"You-"

"Just answer the damn question already" Ivan said seriously making her shut up immediately and look at him.

"Words Ivan" Sir scolded while looking at Ivan and he just mumble something then Sir turns his attention to the bitch.

"So Ms. Houdson" Sir said again with a frustrated expression making it more intimidating.

"Y-yes yes sir. It was true" she said cried while looking away avoiding eye contact with the principal.

"But I-- I was ma--king to--"

"Enough excuses Ms. Houdson your already caught" Sir said and I smile in victory when I saw her bow her head in shame.

"Now if you have said that in the first place then this would have ended a while ago" Sir said and I agree with him.

I was about to talk when sir spoke again.

"Now Ivan can you tell us what you know also" Sir said making me look at him confused.

(Of course let's also here it from this idiot who I think was the whole master mind behind all these)

He looks at me before he looks at the bitch-sorry but I might be already stuck in calling her a bitch from now on.

"What is he talking about babe?" the bitch said at Ivan while touching his hands making me kind of uncomfortable here.

(Oh please no need to show your affection here , go have a room) I commented in my mind while looking at them.