Chapter 9

// So here's another chapter hope that you will like it.

Click, read, comment and vote...

Thank you....//
_________________________________
Kian's POV

It's Saturday today and I'm totally bored watching Netflix on my laptop when suddenly someone texted me.

From: 0950*******
Hey it this Kian. It's Kyle are you free today. Jas and I are going to the mall would you like to come.

That confused me. "I didn't gave them my number. But how did they know it"

To: 0950*******
Mind telling me first, where did you get my number.

(Maybe it's not him. I need to be vigilant maybe it's a prank)

From: 0950*******
Oh about that... I kind of took it when you show us the video...

From: 0950*******
I'm sorry it's just that I couldn't bring myself to ask you

"I see, so he took it there" (my phone number is on my wall screen so he might have took it there) I change his caller name before texting him again.

To: Kyle
It's okay but nezt time just ask me if you have a question.

From: Kyle
Yeah and I'm really really sorry about that...

To: Kyle
So what time to meet. I'm free today.

From: Kyle
Is 10 o'clock good to you

I look up at the wall clock hanging on the wall near the cabinet.

"Its already 9 o'clock" I mumble to myself.

To: Kyle
Sure I'm fine with it. What's the meeting place.

From: Kyle
Okay then meet us at the coffee shop beside the mall.

To: Kyle
Sure... then see you there.

I put my cellphone on the table and look at the time again.

"I only got an hour to prepare" I stand up and went to prepare myself and then went to the meeting place.
_________________________________

I arrived at the said coffee shop beside the mall but I couldn't see any of them here.

I went out to check to see if this is the only coffee shop and I was not wrong. This is the only coffee shop in this place.

I sigh and just went to sit on the corner. (I guess they're probably late or got some traffic)

I look at the time and I sigh in disbelief. (It's already twenty minutes pass ten)

The place suddenly becomes crowded and I'm still waiting for them to come.

"Sir can I get your order" someone said making me look up and saw a waiter looking at me.

I smiled and she kind of blushed. She tried handing me the menu but I stopped her. (I already know what I want)

"One cup of cappuccino large and it's take out" I simply said and smiled at her.

She immediately turns around and walk to the counter. I saw her friend is also looking at me so I smiled and they both look away.

I look at the glass wall trying to spot those two until I hear whispers.

"Is he single"

"He's alone"

"Maybe his waiting for someone"