Chapter 30

// An update for all of you.

Stay safe and be healthy.

Lots of love.//

^_^
_______________________________
Jas' POV

"What so you're not a spy?" Tim said and all of us look away when Kian looked at each one of us.

"Nope I'm a detective I caught bad guys" he joked and Tim suddenly get excited.

"So how many did you caught?" he said and we all face palmed.

I smacked his head since I was the nearest.

"You dumbass he was joking" I said and he looked at me grumpy.

"Ouch" he whimpered.

"Why do you have to hit my head?" he bickered and I raise my hand to hit him again but he scoot away.

(Damn how did we have him as the president. Oh yeah-we voted him) I chuckled while looking at him.

"So what is this spy that you are talking about" Kian asked and we all looked at Jack would look at us in worry.

"Come on why me?" he said and we all rolled our eyes.

"You're the one who said it in the first place then now you asked him. Now you explain" someone said and we all seconded him.

"Fine" he said and we all glared at him and he cowered.

(Damn he was shouting a while ago and now he is cowering knowing that he doesn't have that much back up... tsk... what an idiot)

"We taught that you are a spy sent by Class A or Class B" he said and Kian chuckled.

"You really think that?" he said in amusement while chuckling.

I looked around and they are all quiet but I think deep inside they are feeling sorry about their accusations a while ago.

"We are just being cautions" Kyle said and Kian looked at him like his hurt.

"Damn I was hurt there" he said and faked that he hurt his heart.

"Sorry.... Right guys were all sorry" he said and we all said sorry to Kian.

"SORRYYY" ee all say in unison.

"Damn this confrontation was so damn good" Kian said and we all raise our eyebrows at him.

When he sensed our questioning gaze he explained.

"Tsk.... I already knew that this would happen but I wish that you to show this kind of determination to the other class and not just me" he said and we all looked at him remembering something.

He smiled and all of us looked at him in shocked.

"Don't tell me"

"Yup..."

"No way"

"Yes way"

"Do you mean"

"Yup you already agree with joining in the contest, WILLINGLY " he said really nearly shouting the last word and we all groan.

"Oh come one, you already roasted me here and accused me of something so might at least do this to compensate me" he said and we all groan again though we really feel guilty there.

"But wait how do we know if you are telling the truth" someone said and everybody looked at Kian.

He sighed and took out his phone and before showing us a photo of his and Kim smiling while looking at the picture.