Chapter 7

//Here's another chapter again... ENJOY//
_________________________________
Kian's POV

(BE READY KIAN DAWSON) These are the words lingering in my mind when I woke up early this morning.

I went to school very early inorder to avoid meeting those three jerks who chased me yesterday.

(Damn thank God I outrun them or else I don't know what might they have done to me if I was caught)

Remembering that make me shiver and nervous at the same time.

"Kian" someone said making me jolt and jump a little out of surprice.

I immediately turn around and when I look at the person I suddenly sigh in relief.

(Damn that nearly got me)

"Oh hey Jas, Kyle" I said looking at them who wears a confused look.

"Why diddid you jump back like you seen a ghost" Kyle asked.

I swayed my hand in the air.

"Oh it was nothing, it's just my reflex and instinct" I resason out.

"If you have a problem and in need of help. We'll always be here" Kyle reassured making me smile.

"Okay then let's go to class" Jas said pushing us to our classroom.

(Thank God I don't have class with those jerks or else I'll be dead meat. I can't believe they're in Class A. I mean they look... like... like that)

The teacher came in and we begin the class until the bell rings.

(I needed to put something on my locker)

"Guys could we go first to the lockers. I need to drop something"

"Sure" they said and we went to the lockers.

I open my locker and suddenly... (What the hell) My locker exploded with paint and used condoms.

Jas and Kyle gasp and we all looked shocked.

"CLICK" someone took a picture of me.

"That really suits you. You piece of shit. And by the way you look awful" someone said making me look at her.

(She's familiar what was her name again)

"Emily delete that photo now" Jas shouted trying to snatch the phone. (Oh right it's the bitch)

I didn't move and just froze there. Students were just looking at us and some were chuckling.

"Get off you pathetic low life" the botch said pushing Jas on the ground.

Kyle immediately went to Jas and helped her to stand up.

"Jas are you okay" Kyle said in worry.

"What are you poor people like you doing here. All of you and that pathetic Class of yours" yhe bitch shouted and all the other students laughed.

"Let's go" I told them making them look at me.

Laughter and shocked expression meet us until we reach the comfort room.

I saw them both looking down and looking pissed.

"I'll change in a sec" I told them making them look at me.

"You have an extra"they both asked trying to reach something on their bags.

"Yes I already have one" they both give me a look.