Chapter 13

Sorry guys for the slow updates...

Lots of love to all....

//Click, Read, Comment, Like and Vote..//

//Thank you so much for your supports...//
_____________________________
Kian's POV

It is Monday and I'm already at school.

"Kian here..." a familiar voice said making me to turn around and know who is it.

"Oh Kyle, where is Jas?" I asked looking around when suddenly a girl was running to us.

"Oh... there she is---" but then Jas cut him off from talking.

"Up up up Stop... Follow me..." she said pulling the two of us to a place that I don't know.

(What is this girl's problem early in the morning which makes her to run and push us around)

"Please don't kill me. I'm still young to---" Kyle begged like in the movie scenes but Jas cut him off making him scoff.

"Oh stop already. I'm not in the mood to deal with you" she said and Kyle stopped and look at her.

"So what is it Jas that made you run and be like this dragging us all around the hallway?" I said pointing to her when we stopped.

She just shrug and look at something before turning to the both of us who are waiting for her to talk.

"There is an announcement about an activity posted on the bulletin board" she said.
______________________________

She was right since lots of students are going to the bulletin board. A big tarpaulin is hang near

"ALL GRADE 11 STUDENTS REPORT IMMEDIATELY TO THE CLOSE GYM. I REPEAT ALL....." the school speaker said making us look at the speaker before looking at each other.

"What do you think could be the announcement today?" I asked Jas and she just shrug too.

"I don't know either..." I said and looked at her.

Then I saw Ivan and his pack walked to the gym and I also saw the Class B walking in.

"It's that.... their leader?" I asked Jas while glancing at the person.

"Yeah... Lion Spenzer...." she said while looking at them as well.

"Let's go or else we won't hear the announcement..." I said pulling the two of them.

We were all instructed to create lines from our designated post, from Class A, Class B then us Class C.

(The gym is so huge I might say) It totally occupied us and still it has more space from few more grade levels.

"This gym is awesome. It is totally huge..." I said in amazement.

"Yeah,... Its sole purpose is for occasions like this" Jas said making me look at her and smile.

"Quiet guys..... the Head teacher is going to talk already" Kyle said making me look in front and saw an old man going up at the middle of the stage.

"Okay.. everyone settle down and listen already" a teacher said silencing all before giving the microphone to the head teacher and I also saw some teachers looking at their respective advisory class.

The Head teacher took the microphone and started to talk.

"Okay... since you are already all here then I can already proceed with the announcement since I don't want to consume all of your time. So I'll get this straight" he said making me look at him.