Menage a Trois- Roman & Peter (smut)

Start from the beginning

The Next Morning-

     Your eyebrows furrowed in confusion, not yet having opened your eyes. The wooden floor beneath you had been replaced with a soft one and you were very warm. In fact, it felt as if certain areas of your body were warmer than others. Slowly you opened one eye and the other and moved a bit to take in your surroundings. Roman and Peter laid on either side of you. Obviously you were in Roman's bedroom and came to the conclusion that they must have brought you in when they found you asleep outside. Hunger caused your belly to rumble. When you looked down to see if you could sneak out, you noticed that Roman's left hand had found it's way to resting on your right breast. Every move you made, he would slightly squeeze while muttering something. A blush flashed across your face as Peter, who had started to awaken tightened his grip around your waist, "Morning, (Y/N)." You nodded as you stuttered out, "M-morning, Pete."

   Peter gave you a sleepy smile as he snuggled in closer, "Sleep well?" You nodded unable to respond. Roman took in a deep breath, "All this talking is waking me up. So, shush it." You laughed causing him to prop himself up on his elbow, "That funny is it?" You smiled, "Yes, yes it is." He gave your breast a hard squeeze, turning your laughter into a silent cry of pleasure. Roman recognized the look in your eyes immediately, "So-sorry. I shouldn't have done that. I don't know what I was thinking." Peter sighed, "I think we are all thinking it and are just to scared to do anything. I know I have been for a while." You snapped your head over to  look at him, "What?!" He lifted himself up onto his side, " You heard me...I really like you and I think Roman does too. I just haven't been sure if you would be open to the idea." You licked your bottom lip, "But...you don't flirt with me at all. Either of you." Roman shrugged as he turned his body towards you, "Why would we...when we're scared you'd reject us and then our friendship would be weird." You sat up, "So, both of you like me? Like, as in, maybe have a relationship with all of us in it...?" You rose an eyebrow, the thought arousing you. The two guys looked at each other, having talked about it a few times before, and nodded in unison.

    You gulped nervously, twiddling your fingers around and whispered out, "Alright...I like you both too. Let's give this a go and see where it takes us." The three of you sat quietly for a second before Roman leaned in to kiss you. His lips soft, yet rough devoured your own, muffling the moan that it elicited from you; Peter adjusted himself to sit behind you, pulling you back into him. Peter began to place kisses along your neck and shoulders as he took your shirt and bra off. Your chest flushed as the two took in the sight of your breasts. Roman's tongue licked its way down your stomach, placing soft kisses as he went and then he removed your shorts. Peter's hands began to run along your body as you watched Roman place himself between your legs. His fingers softly tracing the edge of your panties. His hot breath hitting your core; you could feel yourself growing wetter as the time went along. Roman looked up at you as he pulled them to the side and lowered his mouth to meet your lips, placing a soft kiss before his tongue made contact with you. Your hips instinctively bucked at the contact, "Oh...Roman."

    Peter turned your head slightly, smashing his lips down to yours. His hands cupped your breasts as Roman continued lick and suck on your clit. His fingers pinched your nipples softly causing you to open your mouth, which he used to his advantage; tongue exploring the depths of you. Roman gently pressed his fingers inside you, unsure of how much you could. Soon though you were ready and you from the corner of your eye you saw him remove his underwear. Peter let go of you so you could watch as Roman aligned himself with you. His body towering of your own as he searched your eyes for a sign. You smiled at him, "Roman...I want you. Please?" Without hesitation he brought his hips towards yours, his mouth finding its way to your breasts as he entered you. The feeling of him filling you up caused you to arch your back, shoving your breasts into the air, "Oh gawd, yes!" Roman groaned as he began to pump into you, "Oh fuck, (Y/N)!" He flipped the two of you over and you reached for Peter pulling him up onto his knees.

    His hand moved along his cock's length at the sight of Roman taking you. Romans' hands held your hips down in place, hitting the sweet spot that lay inside you. You bit your lip enjoying the feeling that grew inside. Your hand gently replaced Peter's before taking him in your mouth. Your tongue swirling around him as you took him deep. He tossed his head back at the warmth that now surrounded him. With each thrust from Roman it bounced your mouth further along his length. The sensation of the two of them touching you sent you overboard. Roman's cock plunged into you once more and your walls clenched around him as you came hard. Your whole body shook in pleasure and quickly the two men switched places. Although this time, Peter placed you on your knees and took you from behind. His balls slapping against you as he began to pound into you, "Mmm...(Y/N)..." He leaned forward and placed a kiss on your back while one hand found its way around your body to grope a breast. Roman laid down in front of you, allowing you to take him in your mouth as you had down with Peter. The only difference was that you could easily taste yourself on his cock. You could see in his half-lidded gaze that he was loving it.

   The two men both began to breath heavy, you knew they were close so you began to play with yourself. The thought of them both cumming at the same time turning you on. Peter pulled on your hair, not in a painful way but enough to cause you to moan. The sight sent Roman over the edge and soon his body shook as he came onto the sheets having directed it away from your face. Peter shoved you back down onto Roman's cock, the salty sweet taste filling your mouth. You could feel him thrust haphazardly as warm liquid spilled out onto your back. The feeling causing you to release for the second time. Together the three of you panted, Peter chuckled a bit as he used his shirt to wipe off your back, "Sorry, about that." you shrugged, "I'll just take a shower after breakfast. No big deal." The three of you lay there, cuddling each other. Your head in the crook of Romans neck and Peter engulfing you in a hug from beside you. Roman took in a deep breath, "Shower sex would be nice." You chuckled as  you sat up, "I'd like to get clean, not dirtier."  The two men exchanged glances as they watched you put a robe on, "Well, you two hungry or not?" They shrugged replacing their underwear before following you down into the kitchen.