You, Me and a Bed Makes Three (20)

Start from the beginning

"there you are Bradley.... Girls" Shaun said bobbing his head towards us.

"hey man... well was nice seeing you again Becky. I'll see the rest of around I guess." he said getting up.

"see ya. Don't forget what I said earlier." I said winking at him. Referring to him taking me home.

He chuckled and shook his head. "maybe next time."

Shaun just looked between the too of us with a confused look on his face.

Bradley started to walk off over to the guys that were now in clear view at the bar. Shaun just stood there with a confused look on his face.

"bye Shaun." I said pointedly.

"right yeah. Catch ya later." he said snapping out of his daze.

We all giggled at him as we watched him shake his head from side to side vigorously as he walked away. Way to play it cool Shaun.

"well that was interesting." Nicky said with a knowing smile.

"hmmm." I mumbled.

"right lets dance!" Jade said getting up.

We all followed her to the dance floor, taking up the middle like always. I scanned the dance floor like usual for any guys that I fancied having fun with. Most looked younger then me, and I didn't really go for that. I preferred older more experienced men. Not scared little boys that didn't really know what they were doing.

Before I had a chance to take a second look around, boys were converging around us. I looked at Nicky who was pleading with her eye at me to be the first to break Jades little deal. Then looked at Jade who seemed to be flirtatiously looking at a guy in a checked shirt and jeans. He looked average, nothing special but he was her type. I knew she would break her own deal.

It was funny to watch Jade try to move around us to get closer to him. Pretending to want to spin around with each of us. It didn't go unnoticed by only me. Even Tara was rolling her eyes as she once again reached out for Nicky to spin around and switch places. This time though it placed her directly beside him.

She had finally reached her place so I decided to have my fun. I reached out for her just like she had been doing with us and spun her, making her switch places with me. That'll teach her for trying to make a no boys deal.

I watched her twinkling eyes roam over his body behind me. If I didn't know she was looking at the boy, I would think she was eye f**king me.

Whilst she was distracted Nicky took the opportunity to flirt with a few boys, that had caught her eye. Causally smiling at them and brushing and arm against them, so they would notice her. Not that they hadn't already done a double take of her, when they first saw her.

I still hadn't seen any potential guys to flirt with. The music style changed and I didn't really like the new song. So I made an excuse so I could leave, "i'm gunna go get a drink. Be back in a bit," I yelled over the music.

"me too!" Becky said linking her arm through mine.

I smiled at her and then headed off to the bar.

While we waited to order our drinks, I had that strange feeling that someone was looking at me. You know that hairs standing up on the back of your neck feeling? But then again I was in a club wearing next to nothing, I was guaranteed a few stares. So I shouldn't be surprised if found a few guys gawking at me. Right?

It's not like it didn't happen normally anyway.

"let's go sit down for a bit. My feet are hurting." Becky said as we got our drinks.