t w e n t y t h r e e

-Makeenas POV-

"Fuuuuuckkkkk" I groan and throw myself onto the couch.

"KLAUS!" Haley yells up the stairs. "DEAL WITH HER! SOMETHING IS HAPPENING IN HER 18 YEAR OLD HEAD AND YOU NEED TO FIX IT!!"

"Yeah, fuck you too Haley"

In seconds Klaus is downstairs in front of me, staring down at me.

"What are you doing now?" He sighs and I sit up straighter.

"We ran out of milk" I shrug and stare up at him with puppy dog eyes.

"And that's all, we ran out of milk"

"And Nutella and Lucky Charms! Oh! And Golden Grams! We need like two boxes of those, those are the twins favorites. Then also Asperagus and Broccoli and some orange juice."

"You hate orange juice" Klaus points at me and I shrug.

"The babies want orange juice, hop off my dick"

"You don't have one"

"I know"

________________________________________________________________________________

"GOLDEN GRAMS! WHERE ARE THEY!" I run over to Klaus who had just gotten my food and I grab the sack that had two golden boxes in them. I run back to the couch and sit back down on it so I can watch 'Greenhouse Academy'

It's a really good show, but sadly the first season is really short and if there is a second season it isn't on Netflix, which is really fuckin sad.

"You Hate Katherine, right?" I ask Klaus, looking up at him as I toss a couple of golden grams into my mouth.

"With my whole being"

"Oh, well she is coming to visit because she wants to see me pregant, she's really weird but whatever. So please don't kill her too, she my friend."

Klaus groans and sits next to me, reaching into the box. I hit his hand and he glares at me so I let him eat some of my cereal.

"Can't you visit her, so I'm not tempted?" He asks while placing a couple golden grams In his mouth.

"I don't think you want me to leave" I raise my eyebrows at him and he shrugs with a chuckle.

"You're right"

I'm still not on good terms with him, it's not like I hate HIM, more of what he did. No matter how much I love Klaus, I can't forgive him for what he did. He knows that.

But we aren't on the worst terms either. We talk and hangout, he is protective of me. But I still refuse to sleep in the same bed as him, it's his punishment for now.

He begs me to come back to bed with him but I don't go. I also don't let him in my room at night. I tell him that we see each other enough during the day. But in general I don't let him in my room because he might get handsy, because that's just who he is.

Then Marcel tells him something like 'you screwed up bad' and then comes into my room with my permission.

He gets mad at me for that because I'm supposed to love him and let him in my room and I'm supposed to be with him.

Then everyone's like 'you shouldn't have killed her mum' so yeah.

It's been like this for months. The babies are going to be born in 3 months.

It seems like the pregnancy is going by really fast because not much is happening around here except lounging around. Or at least I'm not aloud to know about it because then I will want to help and I'm not allowed to help because I'm pregnant and fragile. But my comeback is 'but I'm still a badass'

Oh well, I guess it's for the best because of the twins.

At first I didn't know why I was having twins because it doesn't run in my family but then I realized  a twin myself so yeah, I'm pretty stupid but it's cool.

Me and Tyler were a surprise to our parents. Well they wanted kids but they were surprised that they were having twins because there hadn't ever been a twin in their family lines.

"Honestly me being the dumbass I am I would probably stay in it as it's exploding and like have a party" I laugh at myself because I'm hilarious and Klaus shakes his head with a small smile.

"I wouldn't doubt that, Love"

"I know"