t w e n t y t w o

-Makennas POV-

I walk out my bathroom with my head down at the floor, not looking at him and walking over to my bed where I sit down and pull my knees up to my chest.

I feel the bed sink in front of me but I don't look up at Klaus. I can only imagine the rage that is planted deep into his eyes and expression.

"What are they? Boys? Girls?" His voice is questionably soft but I decide to ignore it.

"They are both girls..."

"So we have to pick out names then" he dad with a slight happiness to his tone.

"Actually I already chose them...when you were busy with whatever you have been doing lately." I sigh and fiddle with my own fingers.

"What is it?"

I decide not to tell him that Tyler picked them out because he wouldn't allow our kids to be named by someone he hates.

" Althea and Nessa. Althea means 'all powerful' and 'fair' and Ness means 'ambitious' and 'fierce'. In my mind they fit really well. Because like they are a wolf-witch hybrid and so they should be fierce and powerful. They both have one of those in their name." I explain the reasoning behind the names and I hear Klaus happily laugh.

"Those are beautiful names, you did a good job"

"Thanks" I mumble back and squeeze my legs closer to me ever though it's kind of hard with the inflated belly.

"How are you feeling? Do you still have morning sickness?"

"I don't have morning sickness anymore but sometimes I get head aches. The bayou doctors says that because of the strain they are putting on my body, and I should be fine."

"Should or will?"

"Klaus, I'll be fine. I won't die, you guys won't let me" I laugh at how protective the people around me are. But it's a good thing, along with bad. Good because you know that people care about you and love you. Then Bad because sometimes it restrains what you can do.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Klaus?" I walk into Klaus's bedroom with my hands in my pockets and my head down.

I still don't give him my full attention and I only really talk to him when I have to or am asking him something.

"Yeah B-Makenna"

"What were you just about to say?" My heart skips a beat and I gulp. Was he just a bout to say another girls name.

Is he really cheating on me!

"Nothing, what's up?"

"No, you were going to say another girls name! Weren't you?!" For the first time in a week I look him straight in the eyes. Except my eyes are full of anger instead of love, or whatever they should be full of.

"No, why would I say another girls name?"

"Because I'm not here anymore! Because your a 'man' and need that kind of affection and love! And I'm not giving it to you so you go to cheating as the result!" I narrow my eyes at him and clench my hands into fists besides me.

"Kenna! I would never cheat on you! I love you and only you! Sure, I have needs but that can wait until you are ready to be with me again! I would never cheat on you, even if I was aloud, I don't want anyone but you!" He defends and walks forwards me. I pout and step back, not wanting to be in contact with him.

"Then why did you stutter?! Huh?! Why did you almost call me something else then my name?!"

"I was going to call you 'Babe' but I decided not to because of our situation! You happy?!" He throws his hands in the air for exaggeration and I frown.

"Oh"

"Yeah, oh is right. I'm never going to cheat on you, I love you. And even though you may be mad at me and hate me right now I won't cheat on you"

He grabs my hands before I can pull them away and he pulls me closer to him.

"Never accuse me of cheating on you again, ok?"

"Ok" I whisper as I stare up at him. I see his eyes flicker to my lips and I debate weather I should let him kiss me or not.

I still love him, I'm just so mad at what he did. And the worst part is, is that he thought it was fine at first. And he is my Mate so no I can't stay mad at him forever, plus the twins will be here in like 4 months.

"You can kiss me" I murmur as he continues to bore his eyes into mine.

He smiles and moves his hands from my hands to one around my waist and one on my cheek.

He kisses me softly, at first but in seconds it turns into a rough passionate kiss. We haven't had any contact like this for almost a month, so imagine how this must feel.

It feels amazing but at the same times it feels kind of weird. Because you have gone so long without this type of contact to using it, just out of the blue really.

I break the kiss so I can breath and I see Klaus smile.

"I missed that so much"

I nod and he leans our foreheads together.

"Just because this happened doesn't mean I forgive you....she's still dead and that isn't going to change..." I tell him, not wanting him to get the wrong idea.

"I know... and I'm sorry for what I did. I know it was wrong and I just wanted to get to your brother but it hurt you more then him. I didn't think about what it would do you and I'm sorry. For now on I will stop and think about what it will do to impact you because no matter what you think, you are the most important thing in the world to me. I swear"

"I love you"

"I love you too, my Queen"