s i x

-Makennas POV-

Beep
Beep
Beep

The sound of a medical machine wakes me up and I gasp for air.

"Calm down, Mack" Tyler's voice sounds. I look over to him frantically and he creases me cheek I flinch away from his touch and I mentally curse myself.

We couldn't have bonded already! It's  impossible, isn't it...

"Love...." Both of our heads snap over to the door way where the familiar British accents of Klaus, sounds

I stay silent and and Tyler stand sup from his chair, his eyes flashing Yellow.

"Get. Out." Tyler's fists clench at his sides and klaus chuckles.

"I need to talk to her"

"No! Whatever spell you put on her probably did this to her! And the herbs!" Tyler shouts, Klaus speeds over to Tyler and grabs him by his neck.

"Leave" he commands. "I need to talk to the littlest wolf"

"That's a dumb nickname" I scoff in my weak state, Klaus only acknowledging me with a smirk and a glance.

"I'm not leaving you with my sister" Tyler chokes out through Klaus's grip.

Klaus tightens it and I whimper at the sight. "Leave before I kill you"

"KLAUS!" I shout venomously, "let. Him. Down." I grit, sitting up straight.

Klaus let's go of Tyler, dropping him to his feet. Tyler gasps from air and backs up against the wall, trying to get away from Klaus.

"Ty...just leave, I'll be fine" I promise my scared brother.

"Yell if you need me" he kisses my forehead and leaves, rather quickly.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"I told you" Klaus boasts, sitting down on the hospital chair.

"Fuck you" I scoff and roll my eyes, sitting back on my bed.

"Are you ready to come home now?"

"Your house is NOT my home, it's my prison" I groan and pull the thin blankets over my face.

"It will be your home soon enough, and it will keep 'this' from happening again..." Klaus waves his hand around me and the bed I'm laying in.

"No, I'm not your soul mate, I'm here because of blood loss" I try to play it off, mostly to myself. I don't want to believe it, I can't believe it.

"Darling, the herbs I gave you stopped the bleeding" he chuckles and smirks at my annoyed expression.

"Then why am I not healing!" I pout with my arms crossed over my chest and my bottom lip puffed out.

"The herbs"

"What the hell do these herbs do!" I groan and throw an extra pillow at him.

"They are stoping you from turning on the next full moon," I snap my head towards him with my mouth agape.

"How's that even possible?" My mouth is slack and my eyebrows are furrowed.

"An old wolf remedy for bad wolfs" he chuckles and throws the pillow ball at me.

"Thank you..." I grin and do a little dance. "I don't have to turnnnnn I don't have to turnnnn" I sing happily.

"No, Love, you don't"

I smile and he smiles back at me.

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Mack, where-MACK!" My brother yells at me as I walk down the stairs with my head down and my bags at my side.

"I'm going to Klaus's....I have to..." I bite down on my lip and he scoff.

"You don't have to do anything! You are staying with me though!"

"No, Ty, I have to go. I have to go to Klaus's, it's he only way to keep me safe and healthy...." I choose my words carefully and Tyler hugs me.

"I love you, and I will always be here for you. I love love love you so much." I start to cry, I sign know when I will see him again.

The ritual happened last night and Klaus is getting read to leave mystic falls, but he texted me and said Stefan stopped over and they are doing something, he also said not to come in the kitchen. But like, does he honestly think I'm going to stay out of the kitchen.

FOOD IS IN THE KITCHEN!! This bitch is stupid. I grin mentally and Ty pulls away.

"Visit soon..." Tyler pleads.

"I will, but promise me that you will keep mom away from wherever I go. I don't want her getting caught up in this"

Tyler nods and kisses my forehead. Everyone still doesn't know about the Bond or the Mate thing. I plan to keep it that way for as long as I can.

I know eventually I will have to tell them...but I don't want to. Not now.