t w e n t y n i n e

-Makennas POV-

I follow the smell of Klaus to the grave yard. Of course they're in a grave yard.

THEY'RE SACRIFICING MY BABYS TO THE FUCKING ANCESTORS

I growl and follow the sound of bickering from who I assume is Klaus and Elijah.

They're always fighting at the worst bloody times.

"Stop" I say, my voice hoarse.

Klaus turns around slowly and he looks at me likes he's just seen a ghost. I guess he kinda has...

"How- your-oh" he runs over to me and picks me up in his arms, stuffing his head into my neck. I hug him back and smile softly. I love this man so much.

I love him to an extent that it hurts.

"I thought I lost you" he sobs and I shake my head.

"Klaus I'm-"

"I know, I know what you have to do"

I sigh and break away from him.

"But we have to find Nessa and Althea first" I say strongly and sniff the air, trying to find a scent.

"We've tried-" elijah starts but I But it.

"This way" I say and start to walk to where I smell their scent.

______________________________________________________________

I scream and run after the witch with brown hair who is holding two knives above my babies.

I knock them out of her hand and her onto the ground before plummeting my hand into her chest and ripping out her heart.

The other witches chant at me and make me fly, hitting the stone walls.

I slowly get off the ground, still feeling weak, especially because I haven't transitioned.

"How dare you come against us in our home, at our strongest hour! It's three of you against the hundreds of us!"

Just then the ghostly figures of all the dead witches of New Orleans pop up and surround my babies crying on the tables.

I need to see my babies!

I scream and try to run forward only to be pushed to the ground.

Klaus chucks a brick at once of the witches, making the fall and some of the ghosts disappear.

"No!" A blonde girl shouts and leaves. She grabs the knives off the floor and hold them above my babies, starting to yell into the air. Fucking mental case.

I see a silver object fly through my peripheral vision and hit the blonde which who is about to stab my babies.

Just then Klaus runs up and snaps the other witches neck.

I see Marcel race up and grab my babies before racing away.

"MARCEL!!" I scream and race after him and so does Klaus. I cry as I run with Klaus, I WANT MY BABIES.

we end up in the compound, dead bodies scattered all over the floor. Marcel's men...the people I have befriended.

They're all dead. Except for Josh, whose sitting with Divina. But all I care about right now is my two babies...

"Marcel, give them" I say, tears threatening to fall.

He stands up, basically towering me. The two bundles of white stick out compared to his all black outfit.

"They're cute" He says, handing me the one with blonder hair and blue eyes.

He hands Klaus the one with
Brown hair and blue eyes.

Their eyes are so beautiful, I don't understand how they could be this pretty. I smile widely as I stare down at them, completely astonished at how beautiful she is.

But soon my happiness fades, realizing that this the only day I'll start to see my baby for a long time.

"Klaus" I whisper and he nods at me, understanding.

"I know, Love. But is for the best"

I look up to Marcel and he holds his arms out for me. I hand Klaus our other baby girl and walk into his arms.

"Thank you...thank you for saving them" I cry into his chest and he sighs.

"I did it for you Kenna, I wasn't about to let your babies die."

I nod and mentally frown. Tomorrow I'm going to have to tell him that they're dead...and he'll believe it.

______________________________________________________________

"We have to name them" I whisper to Klaus who's standing behind me, his arms wound around my waist and his head laying in the crook of me neck.

"Nessa Carol Mikaelson" Klaus says pointing to our blonde girl.

"Althea Henrik Mikaelson" I say pointing to our brunette.

I hear Klaus sigh and feel a warmness drip onto my neck, meaning he's crying.

I turn around in his hold and hug him back, letting him cry and him letting me cry.

Tomorrow we'll be childless parents... and everyone will think our girls are dead... including my own brother and best friend.

"Klaus can we tell Marcel our plan?" I ask him and he huffs.

"Kenna-"

"Please...I can't lie to him. Please"