t w e n t y

-Makennas POV-

"Has it ever occurred to you that you are a asshole and don't deserve the babies I'm carrying because they shouldn't have to grow up in a world where their dad is a mass murder and has so many enemy's that he had to build himself a hybrid army."

"Those babies are rightfully mine, and you will not take them away from me again" he visibly tenses and grips the wheel tighter.

"Maybe I should just kill myself so my babies don't have to grow up in a world with you and so everyone will be free from you."

"You do remeber that whenever an original dies, everyone in their sire line dies along with them. So that means Stefan, Damon, Elena, Caroline, And Tyler. Your beloved brother."

"Don't you dare use him against me!!" I yell at him and throw a water bottle at his head that I picked up from the seat next to me.

He stops the car and turns back to me.

"I get it!" He yells at me with annoyance. "You hate me! I screwed up! But I still love you! And if you don't love me, then fine! But you are carrying my babies too! They are rightfully mine also! So hate me all you want but you are coming with me!"

I huff and pull my legs up to my chest. I hate being yelled at, I always have. So being yelled at by Klaus is literally the worst thing that could happen to me right now.

"Got it?!"

"Yes..." I murmur with a bite and look away from him because I feel tears brim my eyes.

I feel a warm tear slip down my cheek but I quickly wipe it away.

"Come here" he says softly. I see him holding his hands out for me from the corner of my eye.

Bipolar little bitch

"M-m" I shake my head no and turn more away from him.

"Makenna, come here"

I sniff in my tears and shuffle myself over into his arms.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you" he kisses my cheek and whisper into my ear. "I love you too much to lose you Kenna"

_________________________________________________________________________

"Makenna! Your back!" Marcel runs over to me with his vampire speed and picks me up before twirling me in he air. "I'm missed you girly!"

"I missed you too!" I hold onto him like my life depends on it. He is the only person these last couple months that has made me completely safe, Tyler too but I have barely seen him for like half a year.

"Fuiste Cuiz amor al Sergio." I beg Marcel to take me anywhere else then here. I have been in a car with Klaus for the last day and a half and I feel like I'm going to explode.

"Y hazme" he agrees and puts his arm around me before walking me out of the room before I say hi to anyone else.

Sure, it may have been rude but I'm not ready to talk to anyone else.

Klaus probably thinks I forgive him because I let him comfort me but I don't. How can I ever fully forgive him for what he had done to my family.

Maybe I might, jut might be able to slightly forgive him for my mothers death but I will never truly forgive and forget.

"What happened?" Marcel asks when we make it to my room.

"I ran away with my brother for like a week or something. I lost count, but he found me and kidnapped me so I would come back with him...." I whisper and groan before sitting on the side of my bed.

"You ran away from Klaus" he laughs and his eyes widen.

"You would too if you could" I give him a 'wouldn't you' look and he grins.

"I guess I would. Those babies probably will try also" he pokes my stomach and I laugh.

"They probably will, he will like yell at them for like not doing their homework or something stupid and then like take away their toys and so they will run away. Like 'my dads a murderer and he took my toys away wahh'" I imitate a stupid childish excuse that I probably would have used if Klaus was my dad and Marcel laughs loudly.

"You should go to Mystic Falls more often, it makes you yourself."

"It's not Mystic falls, it's my brother" I shrug with a smile. "He's always brought me out of me."

"Well, I want to meet this kid, he seems pretty great"

"He is, after all we are like part of the same person. Since we share the some of the same genetics. But we can't share the exact same because we are fraternal and shit so yeah. But like I don't know these babies genders because I missed my appointment which was 3 days ago. And like I'm not entirely sure if they are identical if they are the same gender. And I'm blabbering so I'm going to shut up now" I smile at myself and Marcel nudges me slightly.

"Have you picked names?"

"Yes! Nile or Hayes and Maple. Then Tyler choose another name that could be used and I think it's really pretty and if I have a girl I'm fo sho using it" I smile to myself for using AmAZinG grammar.

"What's the name then?"

"Oh! Well actually it's two names. Althea and Nessa. He says that if it's twin girls they should be named that because Nessa means 'Ambitious' and 'Fierce' and then Althea means 'all powerful' and 'fair'. They will go together pretty well. And they are part witch so like all powerful is pretty frickin lit." I laugh and Marcel grins.

"Your brother has great taste on baby names. It's Marcel approved"

"Ah, that's all I needed, Marcels approval"

"Hell yeah it is"