f i v e

-Makennas POV-

I get to a different entry around 2 hours of reading. It's writer in some red ink, instead of Black.

2 wolfs, can be linked, mates, if that makes any sense. It can only be wolfs that are mated, and every wolf has a mate. Sometimes they don't find their mate and sometimes they dont, just depends how lucky they are. If two wolfs are mates, their scent will be sweet and will protect them at all costs, even if you don't want to.

Symptoms:
-sick without them
-protect at all costs
-share the same scent
-have an instant connection, even if it's hatred
-unwanted flirting
-will go to unbelievable lengths to be with you, and protect you. Even if it means kidnapping them.
-can speak through each other's minds, but only theirs, no one else's.

Mates may not always know they are mated. But at some point they will find out (if you do meet them). It's possible for one mate to know and the other not to. It's best to tell your mate (if you have meet him/her) that you are mates. Because your life will be so much better.

After mated:
-will be stronger
-weak with out each other
-never want to be apart
-if one dies the other one will die of a broken heart
-will always want each other, sexually
-most likely will conceive a child within a couple months
-doesn't like much physical contact with other people (even before mated, once they have bonded)

Suddenly it clicks.

No, it can't be. It's not possible, I hate him. Shit...

We could be mates? No. No no no no no nononononono!

Me and klaus? GOOD FUCKING JOKE UNIVERSE!!!!

"UGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" I scream and throw the book at the ground. Klaus comes rushing to the door and I glare at him, my eyes flashing yellow. "LEAVE!!! GO THE FUCK AWAY!!"

"No" he speeds into my room and I hit his chest.

"WE CANT BE MATES!!! IM NOT YOUR GODDAMN MATE!!!"

"Well I am" he slams our lips together while holding my wrists to my chest so I can't push him away.

When he pulls away from me I scream. "LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Tears start to well in my eyes and he pulls me into his chest. "ARE YOU DAFT!! I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!!"

"I know what you said, and I'm not going to leave you alone. We are mates, weather you like it or not. I will be here for you when you are sad, mad, happy, alone, afraid, everything. And you're just going to have to deal with it." He preaches, who knew klaus Mikealson had a soul.

I stare him dead in the eyes and bite my bottom lip. "I. Want. To. Be. Alone."

"And I'm staying" he sits on the bed next to me and I scoot away from him.

"I have nothing to say to you"

"Understandable"

-the next morning-

I wake up to chanting and my eyes shoot open to see Klaus and Greta standing above me. Greta is speaking her witchy language and Klaus is standing, watching with his hands behind his back.