t h i r t y f o u r

BEFORE I START THE CHAPTER I NEED TO SAY THANK YOU!! THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE READS-VOTES-COMMENTS!! JUST THANK YOU!!

GUYS THIS BOOK IS #1 IN THE VAMPIRE DIARIES RN!! IM FREAKIG OUT!! I LITTERALLY STARTED TO CRY OMG!!

-Makennas POV-

I groan and tug on the chains that seem to burn my skin.

"Klaus let me out!!" I scream from the dark room. Night walkers have been coming in every once in awhile, injecting me with a mixture of Vervain and Wolvesbane.

The door opens and Klaus steps through, a weary look on his face.

"How are you?" He asks stupidly.

I place a awfully fake smile on my face and reply somewhat loopily. "Oh just great"

"You're going to have to get changed." He nods towards my blood covered black jeans and white shirt.

I roll my eyes and lean back in the chair, hissing slightly as the vervain covered chair comes in contact with my thin shirt.

"What for"

"You're going somewhere with me today." He tells me and I roll my eyes.

"I'm not going anywhere Klaus." I say and lick my bottom lips. "I can't. I'm not strong enough. And even if I was, I still wouldn't go."

"You will go. A few of Marcel's day walkers will bring you a change of clothes and some blood."

I huff, knowing I don't get to choose wether I go or not.

"Make the clothes cute. I don't want to look like I just finished binge watching Netflix." I scoff and he agrees before leaving me alone in the dark must cellar again.

______________________________________________________________

I finish sucking down the last bag of B+ blood, my personal favorite and throw it to the ground.

I roll my eyes as one of the vampires pull out a syringe with the same fluid.

"Just to keep you weak darling" he says, coming close to me. The vampire sticks it into my neck and injects the fluid. I wince and hiss as I feel the fluid enter my blood stream, burning my insides.

"I want a shower" I groan as he pulls it from my neck. I rub my neck before grabbing my clothes from one of the girls in the room.

"Klaus didn't say anything about a shower" one of the vampires answer.

"He didn't say I couldn't. So I'm going to." I push past the vampires in annoyance. I roll my eyes as two of the grab my arms to make sure I don't go anywhere. The rest follow behind.

They take me up to Klaus' bedroom where he is talking on the phone.

The vampires push me inside the room before shutting the door behind me. I walk past Klaus, brushing his arm slightly before going into the bathroom.

"McKenna, what are you doing?" Klaus asks as I turn on the shower.

"Showering, I look horrible." I say in a flat tone. I start to strip of my clothes just as Klaus walks in. He eyes my body up and down, making me roll my eyes. "Ok Perv, what do you want?"

He stays silent for a little while longer but leaves without a word before I'm fully naked.

Once I have removed all of my clothes I step into the shower. The water soaks my body and I sigh as the warm water pours over my aching body.

I stand in the shower for a couple of minutes before I start washing up, brushing my teeth, washing my hair and body, everything.

I haven't taken a proper showing in what seems like a long ass time. I've either been sulking when I had my humanity on or I had been paranoid that if I stayed in too long, they would find me.

"McKenna hurry up! We need to leave!"

"Shut up!" I growl out and turn off the shower. I step out and grab a large grey fluffy towel from the heating rack.

I sigh as the warm towel comes in contract with my body. I grab a smaller towel and wrap it around my hair before standing in front of the large mirror.

I have circles under my eyes from the lack of sleep I've been getting. I don't understand why I have dark circles, I thought I was immortal. My lip is busted but it's slowly healing because of the vervain and wolves-bane.

Other then that my features are perfect. My eyes are sparkly and my face structure is sharp and beautiful. My lips are plump and pink, looking perfectly kissable.

After I dry off I let my hair down and take off my towel.

I dress in my washed out light blue jean shorts that are high waisted and a black Nike sports bra for my top. I slip my black, white, and red flannel over my arms, not buttoning it up.

I brush through my brown hair smoothly with a brush before blow drying it to half dry so I can decently style it.

I don't put on any makeup because 1- I don't need it. 2-I don't care. And 3-I don't need it.

"Klaus? Where's my phone?!" I groan as I leave the bathroom.

His gaze shoots up to me off of where he was focusing. He was staring out the window, a habit he developed after our babies 'died'.

My heart aches a slight bit but I push it to the side and ignore it.

"In your closet" he tells me, nodding towards my walk in closet. I groan and stomp my way into it, grabbing my phone.

"Let's leave before I rip one of your vampires heads off." I say, smoothly walking past him and out of our old bedroom.

I growl at the two guards that are standing on both sides of Klaus' doorway.

"MaKenna. Behave."