t w e l v e

-Makennas POV-

I curl up in the corner in a ball as I watch Rebekah go through Stefans phone and me and Caroline wait for Tyler.

Klaus went somewhere to do who knows what.

I'm never going to forgive him. HE KILLED MY. BROTHER.

I hear gasping and I look over to Tyler to see him wake up. I run over to him and brush strands of his hair away from his face.

"Tyler, Tyler, hey, your here," I sigh and he hugs me. I start to cry and he comforts me, not exactly knowing what's wrong.

"I'm here Mac, I love you I'm so sorry this happened!"

"You couldn't have done anything! This, if anything, is my fault!!"

We both start to cry in each other's arms.

I'm not ready to lose my brother....

__________________________________________________________________________

"My necklace!" Rebekah shouts. "WHY DOES THIS DOPPLEGANGER BITCH HAVE MY NECKLACE!!"

Me and Caroline both shrug and she rushes off some place.

__________________________________________________________________________

Klaus walks in with a vile of blood and both me and Caroline glare at him. He gives me a look that reads 'sorry'.

"I. Don't. Forgive. You." I grit.

Tyler stumbles up to his feet and Klaus gives Tyler the vile.

"Elenas blood"

"How do you know it could work?" I ask quickly.

"Call it a hunch"

Tyler drinks the red liquid and he starts to choke and I scream.

"Tyler?! Tyler are you-Tyler?!!!"

_________________________________________________________________________

"Kenna...can you please sit in the front with me?" Klaus turns back to me where I pout in the back seat.

"No" my stubbornness shines and he groans.

"Please, for Meee"

"If your trying to use the bond, it's not going to work, I. Hate. You"

Klaus growls and presses his lips into a fine line.

_________________________________________________________________________
-Time Skip- 2 months-

"Why can't I stay in Mystic Falls, I don't want to be with you" I growl as he pulls into a mansion in New Orleans.

Yes, I'm still mad, pissed actually.

"You need to get over this Kenna,"

"ARE YOU INSANE!!" I snap and open the car door and then slamming it. "YOU KILLED MY BROTHER!! HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET OVER THAT!!!!!!"

I cover my mouth as I feel myself get sick. I race into the near by bushes and throw up my dinner from the night before.

"Hey...Mac, are you ok?" Klaus races over to my side and starts to rub my back.

I shake my head, no and throw up again.

I start to cry, it feels like my guts are being ripped out of my body and it hurts so fucking bad!!

I stumble back on my feet and start to get light headed. Klaus catches me and I breathe out, my sight fading away and my mind blanking out.

_________________________________________________________________________

I make up and instantly I see Klaus to my side.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask in a weak voice and a pain shoots through my chest, making me scream.

Klaus pulls me up and into his arms, "I don't know...I don't know...."

"I need to go to the doctors..." I say weakly and my legs give out,leaving me to the ground and making me black out again.

_________________________________________________________________________

This time I wake up to the sound of machines beeping and a Hand grabs mine right away.

"Klaus?" I ask out of instinct and he answers me in a scared tone.

"I'm right here, baby" he coos and brushes a piece of my hair back.

I start to cry and shake. "I don't know what's wrong with me!"

"I'm going to need you to calm down. I need to tell you something"

Klaus wipes my tears and I take a couple deep breaths until I don't feel like crying anymore.

"We've mated...AND before you get all sassy, you need to understand how." He pauses and I feel my heart rate pick up again. " we didn't understand how to mate at the time but...to mate, you have to be in love, even if you don't know you are in love and you need to have sex but not lustful, completely sweet with no lust driving it, only love"

I start to cry and shake my head. "We're mated?! How long have you known this?!"

"About a month now...."

I bite my bottom lip and look at him with betrayal.

"So what's wrong with me! You aren't dying, and if I was you would be dying! Well...temporarily..."

"I think you need to see for yourself..."

Klaus whistles and a nurse and a doctor come into the room, setting up a machine.

"I need you to lift your shirt" the doctor instructs me. I look go klaus and he nods, so I do. They place some cold gel on my stomach and it dawns on me.

They are doing an ultra sound.

"I'm not- no Klaus! I'm not pregnant" he gives me a look and I put my hand over my mouth, as I shake my head no.

I put my hands over my eyes, not wanting to see it or believe it.

"Kenna...you have to look"

Klaus grabs my hands and
Brings them down from my face. I turn to the screen and see two little fetus like things.

"W-what?!" I start to crys and Klaus hugs me.

"I'm pregnant?! With twins?!"