t w e n t y s i x

-Makennas POV- a few days later-

I frown as I watch Tyler get back into his car and drive away.

Katherine had to leave because she had to meet up with someone somewhere. She didn't say who or where, but that makes sense. She's a Patrova, she has to survive.

"You ok Love?" I feel Klaus' hand grab mine, turning me around.

"Yeah I'm good...I'll just miss them." I sigh and Klaus pulls me into a hug, kissing the top of my head.

"You will see them again" Klaus reassures me. I nod and close my eyes, letting myself enjoy the comfort. "Until then we can start getting Althea and Nessas room ready"

I look up at him and smile. "You remembered"

"Of course I remembered. They're my daughters too" There is amusement in his voice and I smile.

We are actually getting along, better then we have been lately at least.

_____________________________________________________________

I groan as I lay back on the floor, kicking my feet slightly.

"This is too much work for a pregnant person" I huff and stare up at the ceiling that has a beautiful chandelier hanging from it. Instead of it being crystal it is actually kiddy. It has all the thinges toddlers and babies would like.

Like puppies and kittens. It has some toys on it to. It's beautiful considering it's a child's chandelier.

"Then let's get you to bed" Klaus sets down the paint brush and walks over to me, grabbing my hands. He is painting a mural on the light pink walls, it's two baby princesses living in their kingdom, Aka New Orleans.

He helps me up from the floor and we both walk to my room quietly.

I say goodnight to him before shutting the door and I hear him stand there for a little while before walking away.

I guess I feel kind of bad...I know he loves me...but he killed my mother. And my brother, granted Tyler is alive, or undead. But he still killed them both.

I sigh and walk to my dresser, taking out a pair of shorts and a large shirt. I draw a warm bath and put in a galaxy bath bomb.

______________________________________________________________

"Rise and Shine and give God the glory glory!" I hear someone sing as my curtains are yanked open, letting the morning sun rush into my dark room.

"Fuck" I curse and pull the blankets over my head, not wanting to be awake.

"Common sleepy, were going into town" I open my eyes and see Rebekah pulling the blankets off of me and cock my head to the side.

"Um, is Klaus ok with that?"

Klaus hasn't let me out of the compound since we got back because of our enemy's and well, because I might run away again.

"I don't need his permission, plus, I won't let you run away with my nieces" She says, pulling me out of my bed.

I groan and she hands me some clothes she got from my closet. She leave the room so I can change in privacy.

I change into the black maternity jeans and the plain white shirt with a groan.

I don't want to go out of the compound today, any other day I would be happy to, but not fuckin today.

I pull my long brown hair into a messy bun and put on a light coat of makeup. Just some mascara and highlight with some bronzer.

I slip on my black adidas and walk into the hallway.

I don't see Rebekah and I roll my eyes, heading down to the kitchen where Klaus is making breakfast.

"Where are you going?" He says, turning his attention towards me with an annoyed expression.

"No where." I say a little too quickly but smoothly at the same time.

He sets the spatula on the counter and walks towards me, looking em up and down as he says so.

"Are you sure"

I gulp and viciously nod, "yes"

"Your lying to me, and don't say that you aren't" he grabs my wrist and I frown.

"I was going with Rebekah" I pout at being caught.

"Well you didn't have my permission" he growls at me in a strong tone.

"Well she doesn't need your bloody permission, do you forget she is also Human" Rebekah buys into the conversation as she walks into the kitchen with a scowl smeared across her face.

"Well she is my mate and she is carrying my babies, plus, what's to stop her from running away again"

"Me!" She shouts with annoyance. "Me, Nik! Do you really think I'm going to let her leave with my Nieces, the little girls I have been waiting to meet since day one. The girls I thought I'd never get to meet until now! I want this just as much as you do!!"

"You don't understand!" Klaus marches over to her and places on a scowl of his own. "They are my daughters!! It's a completely different story!!"

"No! Not really Nicklaus!"

______________________________________________________________

"They're not talking to each other" I shrug as me and Marcel watch 'The Titanic' on the big flat screen in my bedroom.

"I'm surprised he didn't dagger her" Marcel seems impressed that he didn't but I snort.

"He tried to, but I ran In front of her and stoped him"

"That takes some balls for a pregnant woman"

I grin and eat a couple more Jalapeño chips that I asked Marcel to bring over.

"So are you and Rebekah a thing or not?" I ask, turning in my seat to face him.

"Oh god please no"

"Spill"