n i n e

-Makennas POV-

"Mack?! Please tell me that's you?!" Elenas voice says from the other line.

"Hola señorita" I speak Spanish into the phone to Elena. "How's it goin?"

"Mack, please, please tell me where you guys are! No one is telling me anything!!" She pleads and I shake my head no, even though she can't see.

"No can do, madam,"

"Why not??!!"

"Because Klaus wouldn't like that" I plainly answer, without any thought. I just do what klaus would want and no I'm not sired, it's just a mate thing. Like Klaus will do things I ask him too but sometimes he's annoyed or angry enough that he will be able to fight the bond.

"Why are you doing what Klaus says?! We hate him!"

I growl and squeeze my hand into a fist, "I don't hate Klaus," I pause and close my eyes. "I love him..."

SHIT did I really just says that....huh, I guess I did.

"Yeah, I love him"

"What?! You love him?! How is this even possible!! I can't believe you!!"

"Look...I gotta go, happy birthday Elena..." I sigh and hang up the phone.

I pray in my head hat Klaus didn't hear and walk back into the bar and see him running a blade down Rae's chest.

_________________________________________________________________________

Stefan comes back and Klaus grins. "I was beginning to doubt you" His British accent comforts me as I try to fall asleep on on of the recliners they have that I moved over to Klaus, or Klaus moved.

"I wouldn't leave"

"Why?" We both ask, genuinely curious or I am at least.

"Because you saved my brother, I owe you" I snort and I feel Stefans eyes boring into me.

"Don't look at me like that" I growl and feel him look away.

I sigh, giving up on sleep. I open my eyes just in time to see Klaus bite his wrist and feed Rae his blood.

"Don't worry, he'll thank me later" Klaus speaks to the people in the bar.

Klaus snaps Rae's neck after and gives him to Stefan. "Time to go find a pack"

_________________________________________________________________________

"Fuuuuuckkkk" I curse, half way up the mountain, realizing it's a full moon. "Bullll shitttt" I go up a couple octaves and Klaus chuckles. "This isn't funny, I don't like turning, it hurts like hell"

"Yes darling, I know"

"Oh please, you've turned once" I scoff, "even then you were basically pain resistant."

"Still, it hurts, plus shouldn't you be used to it."

"Just because I've been turning since I was 12 doesn't mean I'm used to it" I groan and roll my eyes.

Yeah, I've been turning since I was a child because me and my friend were messing around and I tripped her and she got stabbed with her picket knife.

It's a long story.

-flash back-

Me and Kama run through the woods, cutting flowers we find pretty with her pocket knife she got for her birthday.

"Look, ken, it looks like you" she points to a disfigured log and I scoff.

"Oh please, I look much better then that piece of junk"