t h i r t e e n

-Makennas POV-

Klaus nods into the crook of my neck and he dismissed the doctors. They must be under compulsion.

"Wha-I-no" I shake my head. "This is a lie! This is a mind trick! I don't believe you!!"

Klaus doesn't say anything and wiped off the gel with a rag on the bedside table and starts to unhook the things I'm connected to.

"Are you just going to ignore me?!"

"I don't know what to say! You aren't happy about this but I am! I never thought I could have a kid, let alone kids! This is a blessing! A miracle! You shouldn't be upset about this"

He picks me up bridal style and carries me out of the hospital.

_________________________________________________________________________

"I'm not pregnant! No matter what you say!!" I scream at Klaus across the room.

"How could you possibly say that!! You saw them for your self!! You're pregnant!!"

"Makenna..." Elijah's voice rings and I turn around to see him. He alway was my favorite Mikealson and I alway got along with him the best.

"I'm not pregnant!" I shout and Elijah shakes his head.

"Yes you are..." He pauses and hugs me in a brotherly way, like the way Tyler does but Tyler does it better. "I can hear their heartbeats..."

"I CANT BE A MOM!!" I shout and push away from Elijah. I now stand between two members on the original family. "IM 18  AND I HAVENT EVEN GRADUATED!!" I push myself back onto the floor and scream. "IM ONLY 18!! I DONT KNOW WHAT I WANT TO DO WITH MY LIFE!! IM ONLY A KID MYSELF!!" My face twists into a sneer and i become even more confused. "I was on birth control! How is this fucking possible!! YOUR A VAMPIRE AND IM ON THE PILL!!"

"I'm also part Wearwolf" he turns to Elijah. "You might want to leave.."

Elijah gets the hint and leaves the room. "When you are mated it doesn't matter what protection you have...if you get even one drop of my" he motions with my hand and I nod, knowing what he means. "Then you could easily be pregnant" I stare at him in shock and he gives me a shy smile. "I looked up a lot of stuff when you were asleep."

"Obviously" I growl. Klaus grabs my hands but I pull them away. "Leave me alone"

"You can't hate me forever"

"Watch me"

_________________________________________________________________________

"Makenna," I turn around to be met with Elijah and Rebekah. "I understand that Klaus killed your brother, but he's not dead, he's alive and striving."

"What Elijah is trying to say is that Niklaus loves you. He may not seem like it but inside he is tearing himself to parts because you hate him. He obviously misses you."

I don't answer but just sit down in my leather chair in my bedroom.

"I get you don't want to forgive him" it's Elijah again. "But if I can forgive my brother for killing me. If Rebekah can forgive him for killing her. You should have it in you to forgive Klaus. He is your mate, and without each other you two are weak and together you are strong"

"A power couple!!" Rebekah squeaks. Elijah looks at her In a scolding manor and she shrugs.

"If he was so sure that they would find a antidote why didn't he turn me. I would have gladly done it if he told me it was me or Tyler."

"Because there was still a small chance that they wouldn't have found a antidote. And Klaus would be in a much worse spot if you had died, then now when you are hating him." Rebekah comes to stand by me and Elijah kneels in front of me with his hands holding mine.

"Do you, still love him?"

I bite my lip and nod. "You guys have something so rare, true love. Not many people get to experience true love, even if they live 1000 years" Rebekah's voice is soft and I start to cry.

"I could have lost my brother! He's the person I love the most, even more then Klaus!" I cry and Elijah stands me up with him so he hugs me.

"I understand that..." Elijah pauses and rubs small a circles on my back with his thumb. "When you spend pretty much every waking moment with someone by your side it's insanely hard to imagine them gone. And to live a time, no matter how long or short, where you thought they were dead and gone, is one of the most horrible thing anyone can live through."

"But you don't understand!" I gasp for air as my cries take me over. "I love Klaus, I do! But he almost killed my brother and I love my brother more then him! Even if I wanted to I could never love Klaus the same way I love Tyler!"

"That's because he is your brother" Rebekah's voice sounds again.

I pull away from Elijah and take a deep breath as I wipe my eyes. And without another word, I leave my room.

_________________________________________________________________________

I run down one of the mansion hallways where I see Klaus.

He turns around and a look of pure shock covers him.

"Kenna wh-" I cut him off by slamming our lips together. I pull away and he examines my face. "You've been crying...what's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong...everything's alright now" i murmur and push our lips back together.

Klaus backs me up so I'm against one of the walls and Klaus is starting to move my shirt over my head.

"Mmm Klaus" I say quickly, breaking the kiss. "Not in the hallway!" I scold and he chuckles.

"I have been waiting for 2 months Mac."

I giggle and he lifts me up, kidding me against we walk to his bedroom, probably soon to be mine too.

_________________________________________________________________________

"I love you so much" i whisper as my head lays on his bare chest and his finger run through my hair.

"Does this mean you forgive me...?"

"Yeah"

Klaus grins down at me and I get butterflies in my stomach as I stare into his blue ocean eyes.

"I love you too Makenna Amethyst Lockwood"