s e v e n

-Makennas POV-

I prance into Klaus's house and drop my bags on the floor.

"I'm here mother fuckers!!" My yell rings around the house and Klaus speeds over to me.

"Stay out of the kitchen, Love" he brushes a piece of my hair behind my ear and shushes.

"I'll go where I want, whenever  I want. Honestly." I sass him with a attitude.

"Feisty today, are we?"

"Your taking me away from my family and life, I have the right to be in a mood" I glare at him and push past him, walking into the kitchen. "Hey Stefan, how's Damon?"

I notice a couple blood bags in the sink and I gasp. "KLAUS!!" I scream and stomp my foot.

Klaus drags himself into the kitchen and sighs. "He's paying me back"

"Shut. Up. You know what this does to him!" I gesture to the broken man at the bar. "He'll become a ripper!!"

"And" Klaus groans and try's to push me out of the kitchen but I bite his hand. "Ow!" Klaus holds his hand and scowls.

"I'm staying, one: I want food, two: I'm going to make sure he doesn't die. Hi Katherine," I address the doppelgänger that just entered the room.

"Now isn't it my favorite little wolf"

"Why are people calling me that. I'm not little" I pout and walk over to the snack cupboard that I made Klaus stock up with my favorite things.

I take out my chocolate, jalapeño chips and salt and vinegar chips. I mutter 'cravings' and I hear Kalus snort.

"You, shut up" I point at him and look him right in the eyes.

"Mk,Mk, sorry" he puts his hands up in the air and I smirk, skipping out of the kitchen with my snacks and Katherine.

We flop down onto Klaus's insanely comfy black coach and start to eat. "Look" Katherine dangles a bottle of bourbon in front of me and I smirk, reaching for it.

She gives it to me and then grabs her own bottle.  "Klaus will kill us" I giggle and take a shot straight from the bottle.

"Well maybe me, not you though" Katherine smiles at me. "I've always liked you, you have a spunk and just this fire"

"I've always liked you too" I grin and take another swig.

We continueo talk and eat while watching 'Orange is The New Black'

"See, I don't understand this girl" I slur, drunkly, "one seconds she's a lesbian and then she's straight, now what is she! Lesbian! Straight! Bi?!"

"You're a good drunk" Katherine smirks and I roll into my stomach.

Klaus comes out of the kitchen with a vile of blood. "Katerina, give this to Damon, your free"

"What's thha" I gurgle and my vision blurs a little more as I reach for the bottle again but klaus snatched it back.

"That's all for tonight, Love" I whine and kick my legs on the couch.

"Fuccccckkkun buzzkill" Klaus hands Katherine the bottle and she smiles at me before racing out of the house. "Wen, we leave"

"Now"

"Oooo" I giggle and stand up off couch, only to fall on my ass. "Fuck!" I curse in my drunk state. 

Klaus bends down and picks me up, bridal style.

"You're a mean guy" I move my hand so it runs down his face and I laugh. "You killed my friend and threatened Damon"

"Yeah well, it was something that had to be done"

I scowl and Stefan comes stumbling out of the kitchen.

"Hi blood sucker" I smile

_________________________________________________________________________

I giggle at the lyrics from the music as I booms in the car as we drive down a long abandoned road.

"She's drunk" Stefan points out from the back seat.

"I am NOT drunk, why would you say that!" I gasp and turn around to the back seat so I can look at him. "I'm offended!"

Klaus chuckles from the seat next to mine and I place my legs on his lap.

"Love, you do realize you could die in seconds if we crash"

"You die, I die, right?"

"Wait what?" Stefan asks from the back.

"Oh! We're mates, but we haven't mated yet, just bonded!" I burst out. "I shouldn't have said that..." I realize my mistake and turn around in my seat with wide eyes.

"It's ok, Love" Klaus runs his hand up and down my leg.

"PErVerT!" I scream and the boys both laugh. "My head hurts!" I whine.

"Then stop yelling" i shut my mouth and groan.

_________________________________________________________________________

-5 days later-

"Klaus! I need help!!" I yell over to the motel where Klaus and Stefan are unpacking. Klaus races out to me and grabs my bags.

"Weak" I hit his arm and scowl at his words, or word.

"I'm not weak, I just don't want to carry this shit" I skip into the motel, leaving Klaus with my bags. "Thanks baby!!"

In a couple seconds, Klaus joins me and Stefan in the little room. Currently it is 11:45 pm and Klaus is tracking where this one werwolf named Rae is.

I think tomorrow we are going to like this farm house, I'm not sure.

Stefan is already a ripper and I just kind of watch everyone do their thing, it doesn't bother me though. Because no matter how hard I try, I can never be mad at Klaus for more then an hour.

Trust me, I've tried!

"Goodnight" I yawn and jump into the bigger bed of the two, since me and Klaus have to share a bed, much to my original protests.

Klaus shrugs as I pull the blankets over myself. "No, I'm not changing, deal" I mention the jeans a T I have on.

"I wasn't protesting" he laughs and walks over to the bed, sliding in next to me. "Turn off the light, Ripah"

Me and Stefan both glare at Klaus and he smirks, pulling his arms around me. I gave up trying to stop him yesterday night, so now I just don't give any fucks.

I smile and lay my head against his chest, closing my eyes.

"Goodnight, Babe"

"Goodnight" I yawn again and fall into a deep slumber in seconds.