🌟Prolouge🌟

Ya know, when I walk it's like thunder. Why? 'Cause I fucking rock.

The name's Thomas Jefferson, if ya don't know now you know. But anyway- there's this guy Madison and I, been "friends" since Kindergarten. I stepped off to France for a few years but, I came back bearing presents and lots of storys. They say I'm a "Francophile" but I mean what can I do about it right? Rumors fly.

It may come as a shocker but I'm 17 still trying to impress my dad. Insane I know. Anyway, back to my friend James Madison. We met back in kindergarten, he was cute I guess, our parents noticed the extravagant amout of time we would spend together during class, and saw us as life long friends.

We're to a point where I have a key to his house and he has a key to mine. Sometimes, if we get bored the next thing you know there's a knock at your bedroom door and your best friend is oddly standing outside because "He couldn't sleep." About that, yeah I like to go to his house sometimes and pretend that I couldn't get to sleep, or that I got bored and needed company. James would always just let me sleep in his bedroom. I hate to admit it but I might be in love with my best friend.

One Problem.
He's completely oblivious

Okay listen. I'm revamping this story because anytime I see someone comment on it I just feel the need to correct my many many typos. Thanks, please bare with me.