Chapter 13

It was awful. What he was doing could not be justified, no way. He was ruining the poor egg! Literally, he was pressing it down with a spatula, it made weird sounds. I couldn't take it. 

"That's it," I stated, jumping off the stool and going to his side. 

"What?" Ashton asked with confusion. 

Snatching the spatula from his hand, I gave him a slight push. 

"I can not continue to watch you ruining breakfast. I mean seriously? A spatula?"

 I held the utensil up in exaggeration. I might be overreacting, but cooking is my passion and I am dead serious when it comes to it. 

"What? I don't have the flipping thing," he mumbled. 

"Ok," I took in a deep breath. "How about, I make breakfast while you just watch or something?" I suggested. 

Instantly his lips formed into a smirk, and his eyebrows rose. 

"Watch?" He teased, moving closer to me, trapping me between him and the countertop behind me. 

"Yes, watch," I struggled out.

"I guess I can do that," he whispered against my lips. 

His hand gripped my waist as he pulled me closer to him and pushed his lips to mine. The spatula was still in my hand, but my strong grip onto it was slowly loosening as Ashton's lips moving against my own and his skin touching the slightly peeking skin on my waist made my whole body go into jelly mode. My hand traveled up to his neck where I played with the strands of his hair that were covering his nape. It wasn't too long until I smelt something burning. Pulling away instantly, I noticed the egg that was yellow now black and brown. I grabbed the pan and tossed the egg into the garbage bin. 

"Oops," Ashton smirked as I gave him my famous 'You did this' frown. God this is going to be challenging.

   Breakfast turned out quite well. We had some french toast and coffee, which took us a while to prepare as Ashton kept distracting me in his own ways. But non the less, I enjoyed having breakfast with someone. I'm always left to eating alone so it was a nice change. When we were finished with our food, Ashton insisted on washing the dishes so I insisted on helping out by drying them. Once that was done with, Ashton took my hand and led me to his room. 

"So what would you like to do?" Ashton asked. 

I shrugged and sat on the edge of his bed while he headed to the bathroom to brush his teeth. 

"I dunno," I mumbled. 

As he rinsed his lips and got out, he sat beside me and sighed. 

"How about we just stay in here and be lazy?" He suggested. 

Chuckling, I contemplated the idea. 

"It sounds nice," I answered him with a snort. 

"Great," he beamed. "I just need to head to my mom's to get some things. Do you wanna come with or would you rather stay here?" Ashton asked as he got off the bed and headed to his closet. 

"I'd rather just stay," I answered him. 

"Cool. You could take a shower. There's an extra tooth brush in there. Anna bought it the other day but she never ended up needing it." 

Nodding, I stood up and made my way to where he stood. I could not get over the fact that I'm this guy's girlfriend. 

"Can I ask you a favor?"