Levi x Eren x Jean x Male!Reader - Y/n's Angels

Request from ACE_Kris and based on Charlie's Angels. Enjoy!

3rd POV

Levi, Eren and Jean sat on the couch and turned the speaker on.

-Good morning angels. – said the voice of their boss in the speaker.

-Good morning Y/n. – they said together.

-How are you doing my angels?

-We're bored here. – answered Jean earning a slap on his head from Eren.

- Nice to hear that. – said Y/n. They could hear his chuckle. - I have a new mission for my favorite agents. – said Y/n and explained them the mission.

They were sent to find a proof that the director of the biggest bank in the country was in fact a thief. He was suspected to steal a lot of money from the bank and take part in some tax frauds. The police couldn't find anything against him for a long time, and since he was a VIP, it was important to keep the mission a secret. The three agents nodded and got to preparing themselves for the job.

Time skip

Levi and Eren were searching through the suspect's office, while Jean was outside of the room watching if someone was coming. They already were at his house and they didn't find anything suspicious. They were making sure not to leave any traces of their presence. They didn't want the suspect to figure out his stuff were searched through.

Levi found some strange documents. They didn't have time to read them ,so he snapped a picture of every page, then they backed off to their hideout. Levi was reading the documents on the photos, while Eren was driving.

-Anything there? – asked Jean.

-Seems like there's a big amount of money missing. – he pointed at the difference in the documents. – There's a bank account number. Can you check who does it belong to?

-Sure. – answered Jean and accessed his notebook. After few minutes he smirked in victory. – The account was made in the bank located in Switzerland. The account belongs to Zeke.

-Our suspect? – asked Eren.

-Yep. Time to send it to Y/n.

Time skip

Jean sent the photos to Y/n with the comment about the differences and the bank account and a report about what they were doing while solving the case. Then he joined Levi and Eren in the swimming pool. He jumped in the water splashing the water on Eren. Levi noticed Jean's jump so he dived under the surface and managed to avoid getting splashed on. Eren spit the water and tried to drown Jean in the pool for few minutes, while Levi was watching them.

They got out when they heard the speaker.

-Hello my angels. – said Y/n.

-Hello Y/n. – they said together.

-Good job. – praised Y/n. – The bastard is locked up already. Congratulations, another job well done.

-Thanks Y/n. – said Eren.

Y/n had a small chat with them for a while. In the meantime he sent Levi a message to meet him later. Levi smiled a bit and put his phone away.

In the evening, when Levi was sure he was out of Eren's and Jean's reach, he got in the car and drove to Y/n's hideout. He went in and jumped in his boyfriend's arms. Y/n hugged Levi tight and kissed him passionately.

-I missed you brat. – said Levi and nuzzled Y/n's neck.

-Same here sugar. – answered Y/n and pecked Levi's lips.

They were dating for a year now. Y/n always was fond of Levi and one time he mysteriously appeared at one of the parties Levi had to attend. From that day on only Levi knew how Y/n looked like. Then they started dating, and they kept it a secret. Even Eren and Jean didn't know about their relationship.

Levi and Y/n drank some wine and then went to the bedroom. Y/n rewarded Levi for his hard work during the mission. They were both needy for each other. After all they didn't get to meet up too often. Y/n planned to change it once he'd marry Levi. Of course if he agreed to become Y/n's husband.

Time skip

Eren and Jean were sitting in the car in front of Y/n hideout. They were curious where Levi was going after every mission, so they decided to follow him.

-So Levi has a boyfriend huh? – asked Jean.

-At least we know why does he have problems with sitting after he comes back.

Thank you very much for reading this book. Thank you ACE_Kris, BdbLuck and Ayathecrazykiller for the requests and especially for ACE_Kris for convincing me to writing this book. I wrote these thirty parts in two weeks, I want to hear all the writers, who started their books and updeate them once a month, or once in six months, or not update them at all, what's their excuse.

Anyway thank you for bearing with my writing, I hope you liked these stories and you come back to me to read these once again, or give me requests for the third book of Various x SMR.

Sixx