Levi x Ugly!Male!Reader part 1

The tripple shot requested by ACE_Kris, and it's based on Ugly Betty story. These three parts are the ones I enjoyes writing the most, and I really hope you will like it. Enjoy!

3rd POV

Y/n was looking for a job for a good while. He had enough of staying at home doing nothing. He was answering all the job offers. Those, who required a photo of the candidate, never called back. Y/n knew about it, he was aware of his looks. He had acne, the was fat, and wore braces. His looks were far from the models in magazines. Y/n was looking for new advertisements on the internet again. He was disturbed by the sound of his phone.

-Hello? – he said as he picked up.

-Is this Mr. L/n?

-That's right.

-My name is Reiner Braun, I'm calling from FasionScouts. – said the voice in the speaker. – You answered for our job advertisement.

They talked for a while about the job and settled the date of the meeting. Y/m was happy he finally received the answer from someone, but frowned after few seconds. Of course. They answered because he didn't attach the photo to the folder. Y/n sighed and got back to looking for a job.

Time skip

The week passed slowly. Y/n's days looked all the same, so he was bored all the time. On the day of his job interview he wore a suit and went to the company. When he went in the lobby the receptionist looked him up and down.

-What are you doing here – asked the strawberry blondie.

-I'm here for the job interview. – he answered. The girl behind the counter smiled slightly and called someone. Probably to get someone from Human Resources Department. Then she ignored him. Y/n waited there for few minutes. The tall, well-build man came to him and shook his hand.

-I'm Reiner Braun. – he said and looked at Y/n up and down. – Please follow me to the office for a talk.

They talked for a good while. Mr. Braun was asking Y/n about the school he graduated and then what he would do in different situations. He was nodding and writing down every answer.

-Okay, that's all I wanted to know. – said Reiner. – We will call you back with the results.

Y/n nodded and walked out of the company. He knew already that nothing would come out of this. The way he looked taking away any chances of getting a decent job by him, even though he was extremely smart. He looked down and went home.

Time skip

Few days later he got a call from Reiner Braun with the information that Y/n got the job of the secretary, but he will share this position with someone else. Y/n thanked him and hung up. Finally he would have something to do.

The next day he wore black pants and his dress shirt. After breakfast he went for his first day of work. He met Mr. Braun again. He led him to the office right before the CEO's one. Y/n was seated in front of the other secretary. She had a slim body and big breasts. She was really good looking. If Y/n wasn't gay he probably would have a crush on her.

Then the door to CEO's office and the man walked out. He was a bit shorter than Y/n. He was very handsome. He looked at Y/n then at the other girl and sighed.

-My name's Levi Ackerman, I'm your new boss. – he said crossing his arms against his chest. – I expect you to do your job perfectly or I'll fire you in the blink of an eye. – he finished and walked out. Then the training about the company's procedures started.

Time skip

Y/n found out that his coworker's name was Hitch. She was indeed loud and never really had anything smart to say, but talked a lot. When Levi was around she was trying to flirt with him all the time, but he was not interested.

As for Y/n, Levi despised him with passion. He was disgusted with his looks and lack of trying to change anything about it. Levi was doing his best to avoid him at any cost, but he couldn't afford firing him. If he did, Hitch would mess everything up. That's why Levi was going straight to Y/n when he needed important things to be done. Levi saw that Y/n was dedicated to his work, so at least he could trust him with that. Nonetheless he would never take Y/n to the meeting, or spend any more time with him then needed.