Neko!Levi x Tiger!Neko!Male!Reader

This second one shot was a request from BdbLuck as well. Enjoy. 

Levi and his owner Hanji were watching TV and sitting on the couch. Hanji was eating a sandwich and her neko was drinking some tea. Hanji sighed.

-I'm bored. – she said pouting.

-Then find yourself a boyfriend. – answered Levi and took another sip of his tea.

-You're a meanie. – pouted Hanji more.

-I'm a cat.

They sat in silence for a while before Hanji broke the silence again.

-Let's go to the ZOO. – she said. Levi rolled his eyes and wanted to decline, but he knew that if he did, Hanji would come up with some other idea, not always better.

-Fine. –he said and sighed.

Time skip

Levi's ears flicked. He saw different shifters in their habitats. The ZOO had even wolves! Levi was amazed with different species in one place. He was looking around in awe. Hanji only chuckled as she watched her neko's face. They were striding around, Hanji was keeping her eye on Levi so she wouldn't lose him.

-Look Levi, a tiger. – she said. Levi immediately turned his attention to the habitat with the tiger neko. His eyes widened, he was quite attractive. Levi purred when he imagined himself with that tiger in his bedroom...

-Levi, are you okay? – asked Hanji chuckling. – You're drooling.

-Shut up Shitty-glasses. – said Levi and wiped the drool off of his chin. He turned his attention back to the tiger neko, who was laying on the big rock shirtless. His orange ears with black stripes were flattened, Levi could tell he was sleeping, or at least he relaxed well. – Levi stared at him with one thought in his mind. – Hanji, I want him to be my mate.

Time skip

Hanji took Levi home. She needed to take care of come papers if she wanted the tiger to love with her. Money wasn't a problem, Hanji earned quite good salary as the scientist in the Survey Corp. All she had to do was to sign the papers of ownership and the permissions to keep the tiger as her neko's mate. She left Levi home and got back to the ZOO. Levi cleaned the house. He wanted it to be perfect in case Hanji succeeded and brought the tiger home.

Hanji managed to convince the director of the ZOO to give the tiger to her. She had to bribe him, cause the tiger happened to be the visitors favorite. After paying the money in cash one of the caretakers led the tiger to her. She found out his name was Y/n and he was in Levi's age.

-Nice to meet you Y/n. – she smiled - I'll be taking you home with me.

-As long as you have better food I'm going with you. – he said visibly bored.

Hanji smiled and fist-bumped the air. She walked with Y/n to the car and they both got in. Hanji started talking about Levi on their way home. Y/n seemed to listen with a tiny smirk on his face.

-Are we talking about the neko with the black ears and hair, who was staring at me and drooling over my muscles? – he asked smirking wider. Hanji stopped talking and gasped.

-You saw it? – she asked. Y/n nodded in response grinning now.

-Quite cute if you ask me.

-He wants you to be his mate - she sing-sung. Y/n kept grinning as he imagined them together.

Time skip

Y/n and Hanji went in the house. Levi was tensed a bit and scared of Y/n attention. Y/n smirked and walked up to Levi and nibbled his ear purring. Levi shuddered at the feeling and nuzzled his neck. Y/n kissed his forehead.

-You're mine kitten~ Got it? – whispered Y/n in Levi's ear making him shudder again.

-Yesss~- said Levi shuddering against Y/n's chest. The wonderful moment was broken my squealing. Levi blushed and Y/n rolled his eyes.

-You're so cute together – she said still squealing. She had a real fangirl attack.

-Is she always like that? – asked Y/s as he turned his attention back to Levi.

-Yeah. – answered Levi. – You'll get used to that, don't worry.

Y/n only nodded in response and pulled Levi on the couch to cuddle him.

Time skip

Levi and Y/n grew close from the day one. Y/n turned out to be very possessive over Levi and protective over both Levi and Hanji. Levi in return cared for Y/n every day. He was cooking for him and making sure he was content with his life. Sometimes Y/n was helping him, but he had terrible hand for food. Levi would only kiss his cheek and tell him to lay down and wait for the meal. Y/n would pout and say he wanted to do some stuff with Levi outside of the bedroom and they will end up fucking on the counter or on the couch. Their only problem was Hanji, who was trying to invent the potion or the injection that could make Levi become pregnant, so they both had to watch what they ate or drank. Apart from the crazy owner, Levi and Y/n were living their happy life together.