Vampire!Levi x Werewolf!Male!Reader

Request by Ace_Kris, based on Underworld. Enjoy.

3rd POV

The war between werewolves and vampires was going on for centuries. Humans were oblivious to the danger they lived in. Levi Ackerman was one of the best warriors vampires had. He was always making sure his victim was dead. He didn't like redoing his work.

On the other hand, the vampires Queen, Hanji was obsessed with werewolves. If she could, she would marry one of them. Other vampires were just sweat dropping all the time, hearing her blabbering about the hybrids. Hanji was doing tests to check of any of her comrades is strong enough to be a parent to the said hybrid. All she needed was a werewolf.

Time skip

Levi and Erwin were patrolling their territory. The night was clear and quite warm. Erwin was Hanji's fiancée. He was the most patient man in her army, which made him a perfect match for Hanji. They were walking down the street looking around. It was nothing special about this night.

Suddenly Levi felt the smell of blood. He poked Erwin's arm and told him to follow. They spotted a wounded werewolf laying in the alley. Hanji ordered to check every werewolf they can to see, if they could be the parent of a hybrid. Erwin took a small blood sample and ran the test.

-Positive. – said Erwin. Levi nodded and picked the werewolf. They took him to the mansion.

Few minutes later they were there. Hanji was jumping around in joy. She immediately ran to her lab to confirm the simple test Erwin ran. It wasn't fully precise, so every time Hanji got a werewolf, she had to confirm the result. She squealed loudly when she saw the positive one. Finally she could make her dream come true.

Time skip

Hanji sent a letter to Mike, the leader of werewolves. It was a proposition of peace. The hybrid would be a key to it and they would rule over the two kinds of creatures. All she had to do now was to wait for the reply. In the meantime she took care of the werewolf and pick the right vampire. She had a big problem with that. After all she didn't want to break any existing relationship.

The werewolf was slowly getting better. He woke up and seemed to get along well with the vampires. Hanji told him about her plan. He was a bit reluctant at first, but nonetheless he agreed on her conditions. But the problem of picking the vampire was still around, especially when Y/n, that was the werewolf's name, said he was gay.

Hanji was sitting on her throne thinking. She decided to walk around a bit. Hanji was looking at her vampires getting a bit frustrated with it. But suddenly she spotted Y/n with Levi. He never talked willingly to anyone. Hanji looked at them and noticed one more thing. A tiny smile on Levi's face. Hanji grinned at the way they looked at each other. Maybe her problem was already solved?

Time skip

-No freaking way! – yelled Levi blushing madly. Hanji took Y/n and him to talk about the hybrid. – And who the hell told you I'm a bottom?!

-So you confirm you're together?! – squealed Hanji. Y/n chuckled and nodded his head, while Levi had a bitch fit.

After he calmed down Hanji told them her plan to make Levi be able to conceive the child. She would inject him with some liquid to make his body grow uterus and prepare for pregnancy. Levi nodded and Hanji led him to the lab. The next day Y/n and Levi were locked up in one room.

Few weeks later Levi was throwing up and feeling bad all the time. One moment he was yelling, other time he was laughing, then crying. Hanji ran the test and confirmed the good news.

-You're pregnant Levi! – she squealed. Y/n smiled and kissed his temple.

Time skip

The baby was growing quickly. Levi's pregnancy lasted five months and after this time he gave birth to a healthy boy. The vampires and werewolves were celebrating his birth together for the whole week. The declaration of peace was signed by both races. In the time S/n was a child, Levi and Y/n were taking care of the throne. Then S/n was making sure it was respected and cherished through the centuries of his rules.