Levi x Mutant!Male!Reader

Another idea from ACE_Kris. I don't know what to say. Enjoy!

3rd POV

Y/n was terminally sick. His condition was getting worse with every passing day. The doctors weren't giving him any chances to survive the rest of the month. He didn't want to die yet, he was in his twenties, he had plenty of time to live, at least in theory. The reality was way different. No doubt he agreed on the experiment, that gave him few percent of possibility he will live. After all he had nothing left to lose.

He was taken to the other wing of the hospital. Two days later he received first of five injections of some green liquid. It gave him the feeling of getting cold. Every next injection made the feeling worse. But his condition was getting better. He turned into a mutant. And the mutation healed his disease. Few days later he discovered he could freeze the water in the matter of seconds and shape the ice the way he wanted. He could even turn parts of his body into ice. He learned to live with his new powers.

Time skip

Y/n liked the winter. It was a perfect time for ice skating. He always went to the lake near his house and skate a bit, the he was sitting on the bench and watching his surroundings in peace. Suddenly he spotted someone on the ice, skating. The man was jumping and spinning a lot. He was good.

Y/n smiled watching him. He jumped again and fell. The impact broke the ice and the man fell to the water .Y/n immediately ran to him. He saw the man under the ice, he was hitting on it trying desperately to break the surface. Y/n shaped the ice to stop him from moving and melted it to get the skater out. He was shaking from cold.

-I live nearby. Let's warm you up. – said Y/n and wrapped his jacket around the skater. The man nodded shakily and followed him to his house.

The walk didn't last long. In about fifteen minutes they were on the spot. Y/n noticed the man was about his height, so he handed him dry clothes and told him to take a hot shower. Then he turned the heater's temperature higher and made some tea. He added a slice of lemon to it and handed the mug to his guest after he came back. Y/n wrapped a blanket around him and sat next to him.

-I'm Y/n. You?

-L-Levi. – he shuttered out. – How did you moved the ice so easily?

With that Y/n told him his story. Levi was listening amazed.

-Thanks for help Y/n.

-Anytime.

Time skip

Levi spent the night at Y/n's house. The next morning Y/n drove him home. After the night of talking they decided to exchange numbers and stay in touch. Levi was anxious about giving Y/n a call, but he took a deep breath and pressed the green button on his phone.

-Hello? – he heard Y/n's voice in the speaker.

-Hey, it's Levi. Wanna hang out later today? – he asked.

-Sure.

They met up two hours later in Levi's house. He had plenty of time to clean his house. Y/n brought pizza with him and some beer. They watched some movies and ate the pizza. None of the films was interesting enough though. They fell asleep on the couch soon.

Time skip

They made a tradition to meet up every weekend to watch some movies or go out. Levi might act like he didn't care much, but in fact he looked forward to these meetings. Not only because he wasn't lonely anymore. Mostly he got to see Y/n.

One night was the most important. Y/n brought more beer and they got drunk. Levi become more talkative and somewhere between the lines he confessed. Y/n smiled and kissed Levi's lips. Little kiss turned into a full make-out session. The things got steamy and hot soon. After four rounds of amazing drunk sex they fell asleep on the couch.

Extended ending

-Hey babe. – said Y/n as he hugged Levi from behind.

-Hey – Levi kissed his cheek. – How was work?

-Hanji's too loud. – chuckled Y/n – Apart from that it was bearable.

Levi served him dinner and took a plate for himself.

-Let's go out later. – said Y/n smiling.

Levi smiled back and nodded his head. He loved when Y/n made spontaneous plans for the evening. Even though they were seven years after marriage, he still liked to conquer Levi. It kept the routine far from their relationship. They were falling in love with each other more and more with every day they spent together in their wonderful relationship.