Transwoman!Levi x Male!Reader

This idea was from ACE_Kris. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Levi was coming back from the doctor. He was born a man, but to be honest, he always felt like he was a woman. He hated his flat chest and the fact that he had a dick. The fact that he was gay wasn't helping at all. He lived in very homophobic town, he had no chances to live a happy life there. Levi wanted to move out after the surgery. He wanted to change his gender.

For now Levi was preparing everything. He was buying clothes and other stuff he would need as a woman. He bought new house in far away from the town he lived in and called the clinic near his soon-to-be home. Once he was ready he packed all his belongings and left forever.

His travel lasted the whole day. Once he reached his destination he started to carry his stuff inside. Of course he was wearing a dress. Finally he felt almost good. He couldn't wait for the surgery.

-Need a hand? – he heard a voice behind him. – I'm Y/n, I live next to you.

Levi was trying to figure something out. He spoke in a bit softer voice smiling.

-My name's Levia. – he said- Yeah, I could use some help.

Y/n helped Levi with all the boxes and left right after that, cause he had some stuff to do at home. Levi let out a relieved sigh. Y/n was cute. Levi smiled at that thought. If only he was after the surgery already.

Time skip

Levi felt good in his new house. He could wear women's clothes and high heels all the time without anyone giving a damn. The only time he really felt nervous was when he saw Y/n, which happened to be quite often, since he was coming to Levi's house a lot with the stupidest excuses. Levi found it nice, his crush was getting bigger and bigger with every time he saw him.

-Levia, I was wondering...will you go out with me? – asked Y/n when he meet Levi last time.

Levi didn't know how to respond, but he took his opportunity for a date with his crush. He was standing in front of a mirror picking the dress to wear. He looked at the clock and widened his eyes when he noticed he was running out of time for preparations. He wore a black one and stuffed his breasts. Then he put make up on his face and waited for Y/n.

He picked him up fifteen minutes later. He showed up with flowers and a box of chocolates. They went to the movies and then to the restaurant for a dinner. They had a very nice evening ended with a goodnight kiss. Levi was swooning over Y/n when he was home. He went to sleep with a smile on his face.

Time skip

Levi become Y/n's girlfriend. They spend every day together, and their feelings grew stronger. Levi wanted to tell him that he wasn't a woman, at least not yet. Y/n saw something was on his babe's mind.

-Sugar, are you okay? – he asked worried.

-I...I can tell you e-everything, right? – Levi shuttered out.

-Sure. – Y/n squeezed Levi in his arms. Levi was trying to find right words but the visibly struggled.

-I'm scared you'll leave me...- he said. Y/n told him to take his time and talk. Levi took a deep breath. – I...I'm... I'm a guy...

Y/n blinked few times shocked. Levi took that opportunity to talk more.

-I have a surgery next week. I'm sorry ,please don't leave me. – Levi was almost crying by the end of his sentence. – I love you. I really do.

Y/n was silent for a while, then he sighed and hugged Levi tighter.

-I love you too, I don't care if you're a guy or a girl. – Y/n kissed his cheek. – You have my support in anything you want to do. It's your life, no-one gets to decide, but you. – Levi smiled and pecked Y/n's lips.

-Thank you honey. – he said smiling.

Time skip

Y/n moved in with Levi and helped him get well after the surgery. Levia loved her new life and enjoyed every day of being a girl, apart from the days when she was on her period. After a year of being together they got married and Levia gave birth to the twin boys. Levia finally considered her life perfect with her sons and husband by her side.