Dwarf!Levi x Male!Reader

We're back to ideas from ACE_Kris. Enjoy!

3rd POV

Y/n was drinking his morning coffee and reading the newspaper. He was lucky enough to hit the job that required working from home. He didn't like being around people, cause they always mode fun of his short height. He smiled when he read the article about the company he worked in, it received another award.

Y/n had a neighbor, Levi. He was a dwarf. He was spending his days in his burrow and almost never get out. Levi was trying to find a good place to live for years and he always got kicked out. At least until he met Y/n. He even helped him in digging the burrow. Levi liked Y/n. Very much in fact.

Y/n saw Levi was taking the trash out. He waved at the dwarf, and surprisingly he waved back. Y/n smiled and finished his coffee, then he got to work. He focused on his laptop. Suddenly his work got interrupted with rapid banging on the door. He cursed under his breath and stomped to the door. He opened it and saw Levi with scared face.

-Y/n help me! – he said. Y/n let him in and asked what happened. – These brats destroyed my home... -explained Levi and broke in tears. – Why can't I have a peaceful life...

-What brats?

-The neighbors kids!

-Calm down Levi, I got this.

Y/n went out of his house and looked at the place, where the burrow used to be. The kids ran away once they saw Y/n. He sighed and went back in his house. Levi was sitting on the couch crying. He lost all of his belongings once again in his life. Y/n sat down next to him and hugged the dwarf. Levi nuzzled his neck and cried hard. It took a while to calm him down.

-We will figure this out Levi –said Y/n rocking back and forth. – I'll help you dig a new burrow.

-But they will destroy it again...- sighed Levi.

-You can stay here if you want.

Levi looked up at Y/n with widened eyes.

-Really?

Y/n nodded in response. Levi smiled and hugged Y/n tight around his neck.

Y/n and Levi went shopping and bought all the stuff Levi needed. New clothes, shoes and other things Levi considered needed. Y/n thanked his stars he had a well-paid job so he could spend all that money without any worries. Levi couldn't be happier. In return he was taking care of cleaning the house. Y/n didn't like doing that anyway.

When the night came though, the new problem appeared.

-Y/n?

-Hmm?

-We have only one bed.

-Ya. – Y/n nodded slowly.

They stood there in silence for a seconds then looked at each other.

-I sleep by the wall. – said Levi.

-Fine

With that said they ran to the bed.

Time skip

Y/n was sitting on the couch watching TV. He was bored beyond any scale. Levi sat next to him with the mug of tea in his hands. Levi looked at Y/n and set the mug on the coffee table. Then he leaned closer to him and took the advantage of the fact, that Y/n was staring at the TV. He didn't know, that Y/n noticed his ministrations. Levi leaned closer to steal a kiss from him, but Y/n turned his head to the side in the last second. Y/n smirked when their lips connected in a kiss. Levi blushed and stood still. Y/n saw he didn't know what to do and deepened the kiss. Levi finally kissed back and their make-out session continued. They pulled away when they had nothing to breathe with anymore and their lungs begged for some air.

-Be mine? – asked Y/n making Levi smile and blush more.

-Sure. – he answered and pecked his boyfriend's lips.

Then he snugged in Y/n's shoulder and fell asleep.

Time skip

Levi and Y/n were living happily together. Whenever someone tried to make fun of Levi, Y/n was there to help as much as he could. Levi finally found the right spot for himself. He didn't have to run anymore. He was taking care of Y/n every day. He loved to see him smile so he did all he could to accomplish that.