Cleaning fairy!Levi x Male!Reader

This one was my idea, once a while something hits me. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Y/n fell on face down on the bed in his bedroom after the whole day of hard work. He was exhausted. He looked around and saw his house was a complete mess. After twelve hours of working he had no strength to think properly, not to mention cleaning even one room. He shrugged, closed his eyes and fell asleep immediately.

When he woke up he went to the bathroom and then got dressed. He had to take a double look on his surroundings. His house was spotless.

-Did I clean in my sleep or something? – he was looking around in shock. – That damn work makes me walk in my sleep. Worse! Clean in my sleep!

Y/n went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He ate toasts with eggs and laid on the couch. Y/n sighed in content. Today he had a day off and he could finally get some rest. He hated his job and if he could he would leave immediately. But for now it was not an option. He had to spare some money and to spare he had to earn.

-Hmmm...I'd drink some tea... - he mumbled and went to the kitchen. Le looked at the sink and stood in shock again. He couldn't remember washing the dishes after breakfast. The plate and the fork were all clean. Y/n shrugged and started to make the tea. Then he sat back on the couch with the mug in his hand ant turned the TV on.

Time skip

The situation was repeating for the whole week. Y/n was trying to understand what was happening. He left the sink full of dirty dishes and watched them. Nothing happened, at least when he was awake. He cursed himself when he woke up and saw the dishes were clean.

-Damn it. – he whispered and repeated the experiment.

He was sitting and watching the dishes for three hours. He wanted to play with his phone to make the time pass faster, but he was afraid he would miss something. Listening to music wasn't a good idea either, he might get distracted. Plus he would have to leave to his bedroom to get the earphones, so it wasn't possible. The boredom was taking over Y/n. Slowly he stared falling asleep again.

-That damn messy brat. – Y/n heard the voice and immediately woke up. He saw a man standing by the sink washing the dishes. Y/n ran in the kitchen.

-Who the hell are you?! – he yelled at the stranger.

-I'm Levi, and I'm here to keep your house clean.- Levi answered calmly. – You should clean here once a while, you know?

Y/n blinked shocked before he asked another important question.

-How the hell did you get in my house?

-Teleporting. – he answered. – I'm a cleaning fairy.

Y/n burst out laughing.

-A fairy?

-Yes.

-Hahaha! – Y/n started laughing again until Levi hit his head with a rag.

Y/n rubbed his head and sat at the table.

-Why, apart from cleaning, are you here? – asked Y/n looking at Levi.

-Well, first of all, you work a lot and I noticed you need some help with the house. – answered Levi crossing arms against his chest. - Second, I like you.

Time skip

From that day on Levi wasn't disappearing again, there was no use anyway. They stared hanging out, Levi was doing his best to impress Y/n and get his attention. He learned how to cook to make his favorite food, cleaning his clothes and he house was a normal thing. Y/n appreciated his effort, it really made his life easier. In addition Levi was handsome, and the whole work he put in getting his attention was really cute in his opinion.

They were laying on the couch watching TV. Levi snuggled Y/n's shoulder and closed his eyes. Y/n smirked and used that moment to steal a kiss from him. Levi's eyes shot wide open as he stared at Y/n.

-What?

-You kissed me.

-You deserved it didn't you? – smirked Y/n. Levi smirked back and kissed Y/n fully. They kissed passionately until their lungs burned for air. – You're mine Levi.

-I wouldn't have it any other way. – he smiled and pecked Y/n's lips.