BAU!Levi x Cop!Male!Reader

The second idea from Ayathecrazykiller to this book. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Levi got a call from his boss. He was sending him to the New Orleans again. There was another murder in the area of the city. Levi smiled and packed his stuff. He will get to see Y/n again. Y/n was a cop in charge of the investigation of these murders. Levi had a crush on him ever since he started working on the profile of the killer. Y/n was very handsome and a bit taller than Levi. He had h/c hair and e/c eyes. Every time Levi reminded himself about Y/n he had a wide smile on his face, which wasn't normal for him. So when Levi was sent to New Orleans, everybody knew about it.

Time skip

Next day Levi was on the spot. He managed to catch the flight on the day before and after few hours he was at the hotel. In the morning he put his suit on and combed his hair neatly. After breakfast he took a cab to the crime scene. When he got there and paid the driver, he started to look around. He smiles when he saw Y/n talking to one of his crew members. The younger man nodded and went in the direction Y/n pointed at. Then he turned and saw Levi coming to him. He smiled widely.

-Hey Levi. – he said. – Good to see you.

-Same here. – smiled Levi. – How's the situation?

-It matches the previous murders. – answered Y/n leading Levi to the victim. - Guess we have a serial killer around. – Levi nodded and started writing down the description of the victim's body and its surroundings. He'd need it later to write a report.

Time skip

The day was long. There was a lot of information to write down. Then he got to the report. Levi didn't like being on the crime scenes, but he considered them the best places for writing reports. He could always come back and look at it as much as he need. Three hours later he was done and sent the report to his boss.

-Levi, let's go out for a drink. – said Y/n after work. – I heard you're going back home tomorrow.

-Seems like a plan. – smiled Levi.

They went to the bar nearby and started drinking. Y/n could handle his alcohol, he could drink a lot and it was almost impossible to get him drunk. Levi on the other hand, wasn't that immune to the alcohol. Needless to say, that after few beers Levi was beyond tipsy. He was openly flirting with Y/n and trying to kiss him all the time giggling every time he tried to calm Levi down.

-Levi, I won't take advantage of you. – said Y/n pushing him on the chair again.

-Oh come on Y/n~ - giggled Levi. – Just one peck~

Y/n rolled his eyes and kissed Levi's lips. Levi's eyes went wide. He was teasing Y/n, but he didn't believe he will actually kiss him. After few minutes they pulled away and Levi was blushing mad sipping on his beer. After midnight Y/n drove Levi back to the hotel.

Time skip

Levi smiled as he was reading a mail from Y/n. It was five months since the last time they saw each other. Y/n managed to arrest the killer they were looking for. Levi was chuckling here and there when he read Y/n's jokes. He was the only one who made him really smile. He was hiding his smile with his hand, since he was in the office. He wrote back a quick reply with the congratulations in closing another case.

-Chatting with Y/n are we? – asked Hanji wiggling her eyebrows.

-What?! – barked Levi. The blush on his cheeks was getting more and more visible. – No I'm not, who told you such nonsense?

-Your smiling face. – she said winking and ran off before Levi could get her.

He mumbled curses under his breath and sat back at his desk. He coursed even louder when Erwin, his boss, called him to his office. He closed his laptop and went to Erwin's office. He opened the door after he heard a faint "come in" from the other side. Apart from Erwin there was another guy in the room.

-Levi, this is your new partner. – said Erwin smirking.

-Who the hell told you I needed a partner? – barked Levi.

-I accepted the application of an excellent officer. – he said. – And I thought you might show him around a bit, since your cooperation is so good.

The new member of the crew was chuckling softly. Levi knew that chuckle very good. He stopped bickering with Erwin and looked at his new coworker.

-Hello Levi. – said Y/n – Surprise.

Time skip

Levi and Y/n could spend more time together and they took every opportunity they had to be together. Levi even pestered Erwin to let them share the office. After two months Erwin finally agreed on that and told Y/n to move his desk to Levi's office.

After work they would still be together. Levi and Y/n lived with each other after the first week of Y/n's staying in the town. It was a time for him to find the flat, but Levi had better idea, and Y/n agreed on such solution. Mostly because it gave him the possibility of making sure Levi was single.

Levi woke up in the night. Tomorrow they had a day off but Levi couldn't sleep. Once he managed to get some rest it didn't last long. After some time he got out of the bed and took his pillow with him. He went in Y/n's bedroom and sat on the edge of his bed.

-Y/n? Wake up. – Levi shook him awake lightly.

-Levi...Why are you up? – asked Y/n rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

-I can't sleep. – he said pouting.

Y/n smiled and moved closer to the side to make some space for Levi.

-Come here. – he said and pulled him in the bed. Levi blushed and complied. Y/n pulled him in his chest and hugged him tight. Levi snuggled him and smiled.

-Levi?

-Hmm?

-I love you.

-I love you too.

They connected their lips for a short kiss and fell asleep with smiles on their faces.