Husband!Levi x Husband!Male!Reader

Enjoy the one shot requested by ACE_Kris.

3rd POV

Y/n and Levi had a perfect life. They knew each other since they were in high school. Now they were married for six years and had a five-year-old son, Eren. Levi was taking care of Eren and the house while Y/n was supporting his family. After work he always spent time together. Family was everything to Y/n.

-I love you brat. – said Levi when they were lying in bed late in the night cuddled up to each other.

-I love you too Levi. – smiled Y/n and kissed Levi's forehead.

They fell asleep soon after exchanging their 'I love you"s.

Time skip

Y/n woke up with someone in his arms. He saw Jean beside him and groaned. He dreamed about someone called Levi again. He couldn't put a finger on who it was. Jean woke up slowly and kissed Y/n cheek.

-Good morning handsome. – said Jean.

-Morning. – answered Y/n and got out of the bed.

Something felt wrong, but he again had problems with figuring out. He made some coffee and sat at the table. Jean walked to the kitchen and started making breakfast.

-You should eat something. – said Jean. – All you do is drinking coffee and smoking!

-It's eight o'clock in the morning and you're already bragging . – retorted Y/n and took his coffee to the balcony to take a smoke. Jean was getting angry every time he was smoking inside the house. He hated every second he had to spend at home. He would leave Jean if it wasn't for their son, Eren. If only he could live the life from his dream.

Time skip

Jean put more mind-control liquid in the food. Y/n still didn't love him. He was distant and still dreaming of that scum Levi. Jean locked him up in his old house two months ago and took control over Y/n and Eren, but they still remembered about Levi. He added more spices to cover up the smell and taste of the liquid and served the dinner.

Y/n was drinking another coffee. He just come back from Eren's room, he was a bit sick. Y/n read him a book to help him fall asleep. Y/n walked out to the balcony and lighted up the cigarette.

-Y/n, come for a dinner! – he winced when he saw Jean's voice. It was getting on his nerves.

-I'm not hungry! – yelled Y/n back when he heard another call.

Jean got angry and tried to figure out how to force Y/n to eat. Nothing was working and finally Y/n got mad and left the house. Jean sighed and got some food in the plastic container. Then he drove to his old house to feed his prisoner.

Y/n was smoking another cigarette as he walked. Jean was pissing him off beyond any measure. When he got a bit calmer he decided to go back home. He changed his plans when he saw Jean was walking somewhere quickly. He considered it suspicious, so he decided to follow him.

For some reason Jean went to his old house. Y/n sneaked up as close as he could and saw Jean shaking someone up.

-Wake up, scum. – he barked and threw the plastic container on the floor.

The prisoner whimpered as Jean untied his hands. He was extremely skinny. Y/n took a good look at his face and he noticed it was Levi. He crawled to the food weakly and started to eat. Y/n got angry. He remembered Levi didn't like dirt. How did he remembered that? He did, cause the mind-control liquid stopped working and Y/n reminded himself about everything. It wasn't Jean who was his husband. It was Levi.

Y/n walked out from his hiding spot and punched Jean straight in his jaw. Jean fell on the floor with eyes widened in surprise.

-Y/n, what are you doing here?! – he yelled.

-Shut you whore mouth! – yelled Y/n. – I found this in your stuff few weeks ago. – he threw the bottle of the mind-control liquid on the floor. – I knew something was wrong!

Jean stood up and grabbed Y/n by his collar.

-I loved you for years! Basically since we were kids! – he yelled in his face. – But you dared to choose this whiny bitch!

Y/n punched him again sending him on the floor unconscious. He took the rope and tied Jean's hands behind him. Then he called the police and after the call was ended he kneeled in front of Levi. He crawled in his arms crying.

-Y/n...- he sniffed weakly.

-I'm here. – he hugged him close. – Don't cry, you're safe now.

Time skip

The police took Jean to the station and interrogated Levi and Y/n. Then they drove them back home. Y/n carried Levi inside the house. He was met with Eren watching cartoons.

-Daddy! Papa! – he yelled and ran to them. – What happened?

-Nothing Eren, everything is fine now. – said Y/n. Levi kneeled and hugged Eren tight. Then Y/n took him to the bathroom and helped him take a bath. Y/n threw away the food made my Jean and ordered pizza.

Y/n wrapped the blanket around Levi's weak form. His clothes were hanging loos on his body. He was sipping the tea slowly. His nightmare was finally ended and he had his son and husband back. Y/n paid for the pizza when it arrived and served the dinner. Eren loved pizza, so he was munching happily and snuggling up to Levi's side. Levi was eating slowly to get his stomach used to the regular meals again.

Time skip

After few weeks Levi got better. He wasn't so skinny anymore and he started to smile again. His nightmares were gone too, even though it took some more time. Y/n become a bit overprotective over his family now and he called Levi few times a day to check up on him. Their life was finally getting back on its old track and the L/n family was happy again.