Slums!Levi x Firefighter!Seme!Male!Reader

Welcome to new book of mine! The book of one shots itself was brought to me by ACE_Kris, see? I told you I'll write it ;) This one shot is an idea by BdbLuck, sorry you had to wait for it so long. Requests to this book are closed. Enjoy!!!

3rd POV

Levi always had a tough life. His mother died when he was a kid, and he never knew his father. She was the only person in his life, he didn't know if he had any family to take him in. So he lived in his old house. He buried his mom near the cemetery, he couldn't pay for the place for a proper grave. After that he came back home, which was very old building. It was in such a bad shape, it could break in no time.

Levi lived alone ever since. He had a job in the factor, but it never was a well-paid one. He had enough money for food, but buying clothes was not possible. He could have clothes or food. If he picked one , he couldn't have the other for the next month. That's why Levi had only old, sometimes torn clothes. He bought new only when he had to, and he always picked the cheapest ones. He had to count every penny. And he always got mad when some rich people would despise him and consider themselves better. They didn't know the real, hard life. Levi was sure, they wouldn't be able to live a single day the way he had to. He never had a choice.

With these thoughts in his head, Levi was coming home. He didn't have much furniture in his house. He sat at the table and ate the dinner, which was consisted of bread and butter. After few bites he sighed and opened the envelope. It was the electricity bill. Levi ran his hand through his hair when he saw the amount of money he had to pay. Another envelope contained the water bill. Levi added the money he had to pay and he sighed heavily.

-What did I do to deserve all of this? – he asked in low whisper. – Can it be even better?

Levi stood up and got dressed in some torn clothes he used to sleep and laid down on the old bed he had. The mattress was very uncomfortable, Levi always woke up with pain in his spine and neck. Levi tried to fall asleep but he couldn't, due to the pain in his back from work. Suddenly he heard a strange creaking noise. There was a pause and then the sound got louder and more often. Levi noticed the ceiling was breaking and that was the last thing he saw. Then he lost conscience when the piece of brick hit his head.

Time skip

Levi woke up under the bricks. He coughed as his lungs were full of dust. His throat was sore and he felt strong pain in his legs. Levi cried in pain. He couldn't move his left arm, the left one was on his stomach. Levi was trapped under the bricks. There was quiet around him. Was that the end of his miserable life? Will he die under the bricks of his home, with no happiness in his life? Levi never felt so helpless as right now.

With every passing minute it was getting harder to breathe. Levi was starting to panic, but he knew it would only make thing worse.

-Is anyone here?! – Levi perked up when he heard a voice. He wanted to call out for help, but his throat hurt him so much he managed to give only a small whimper. He swallowed some saliva before he tried again.

-I'm here, under the bricks! – this time his voice was loud and clear.

-Keep talking so I could find you quicker!

-Please, hurry! I'm running out of air.

Levi sighed in relief when he saw a little hole, that appeared when his rescuer moved some bricks. The hole was getting bigger and bigger, then the light of flashlight could be seen.

-What's your name? – asked the man. His voice was gentle and calm.

-Levi.

-I'm Y/n. Levi, can you tell me about your injuries?

-My hand is under the bricks, and I feel strong pain in my legs. I think they are broken.

-Okay, Levi, we will get you out.

Y/n and the members of his team managed to uncover Levi from bricks. Y/n secured his legs and then the ambulance took him to the hospital. Levi fell asleep, knowing he was safe now.

Time skip

Levi woke up in the hospital room. He looked around. His legs had casts on and his right hand was bandaged along with the forearm. Levi closed his eyes again, when the doctor came in and started to ask him questions about the family of his. Levi again was reminded that he had no-one who would take care of him. The doctor wrote some stuff down and when he was walking out he met someone. They were whispering between each other, then the doctor let the guest in. It was the firefighter from earlier.

-Hello Levi. – he said and sat down on the chair next to the bed. – How are you feeling?

-How can I feel? My legs are broken, one in three places, and the second in two.

-I'm sorry.

-No, don't be. I shouldn't talk to you like that. After all, you saved my life. Thank you.

-It's fine. That's my job.

Time skip

After three weeks in hospital Levi was finally allowed to go home. Funny, home. Levi didn't have home anymore. Y/n was visiting him a lot. First time in life Levi didn't feel that lonely. Levi walked out of the building and sat on the bench to think of his life. His situation looked worse than shitty.

-Hey Levi. – he looked up and saw Y/n smiling at him. – Nice to see you all healthy.

-Thanks. Why are you here?

-To pick you up. – Levi's eyes went wide.

-And where do you think you'll taking me? I don't have family, now I don't have home either. – Levi grew to like Y/n over the weeks he was visiting, but sometimes he was clueless as fuck.

-Well – said Y/n. – I was thinking lately, and I want you to live with me.

-I don't have money to pay you for it. – Levi looked down.

-Don't worry yourself with that. – Levi stood up abruptly.

-No! I will worry myself! I owe you my life, and if I'd agree, I'd owe you even more! I don't want to be dependent on anyone! – yelled Levi.

-Levi, please understand you don't have to be alone anymore. – Y/n looked down. -I live alone in my house, I wish I had someone, who would wait for me when or if I get home.

Levi suddenly felt a pang in his chest. Was Y/n's work a suicide mission?

-Fine. I'll come with you. – Y/n looked up at him and smiled.

-Let's go then.

Time skip

Levi and Y/n were getting along well. Levi managed to convince Y/n to change the job, since he considered it too dangerous. When Y/n was protesting, Levi slammed his lips on Y/n's and confessed his feelings. Y/n kissed Levi again and confessed too. Levi got a better job too, and his life finally got better. It was like a reward for all the hard moments. Levi was smiling a lot now and Y/n was the biggest reason of his smile.