Bulliy!Levi x Bullied!Male!Reader part 3

This is the request from ACE_Kris, the first and second part of this story can be found in the Various x Seme!Male!Reader  vol. II. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Y/n and Levi lived a happy life. Levi's pregnancy went fine and he gave birth to a healthy girl, Mikasa. Y/n went completely crazy for her. Mikasa was his princess. Whenever she couldn't get something from Levi she knew all she had to was waiting for Y/n to come home and ask doing puppy eyes. Levi was sometimes angry about it, but Y/n always had his way with him.

Time passed by quickly and in no time Mikasa was going to school. Y/n was anxious at first but Levi talked to him and they figured out the won't interfere, unless they will see signs of Mikasa being bullied. Mikasa was very excited about her first day in school. Y/n and Levi drove her to school and walked her to her classroom. When they got there Levi hugged his daughter, and Y/n kissed her cheek.

-If someone will make fun of you remember you can tell me, or daddy Levi. – he said to her looking in her eyes.

-Okay daddy. – she nodded and hugged Y/n. Levi helped her put the backpack on and she went in the classroom. Levi sighed with a tiny smile on his face.

-Our little girl is growing up. – ha said. – In no time she will bring her first boyfriend of girlfriend home...

-Levi, I changed my mind, I'm not buying a car this month. I'm getting a shotgun.

Time skip

First three months of Mikasa's school went fine. She had good grades and liked learning new things. But Levi's attention was caught by her dirty clothes. He examined the stains and he discovered it was a marker on her collar and back. There was no way she could get herself dirty like that. Plus she always watched out for her look. She hated being dirty. Levi started to look for any new stains. He didn't want to say anything to Y/n to not to get him worried. Levi tried to talk to Mikasa about it, but she didn't want to talk. The only thing he could do was to talk to his husband.

-We need to talk Y/n. – he said when Y/n was eating dinner after he came back from work.

-About? – he asked.

-I think Mikasa has trouble in school. – said Levi. – You know what kind of trouble I'm talking about. – Y/n gritted his teeth and balled his fist. Levi didn't know what to do. He decided to keep quiet and let him compose himself.

-Did you talk to her teacher? – he asked.

-No, you know it won't work. – answered Levi looking worried at his husband.

-I'm not. What did Mikasa said?

-She doesn't want to talk.

-I'll take care of this.

Time skip

Y/n drove to school to pick Mikasa up. He parked his car in front of the building to have a good view on the entrance. He waited for like about ten minutes and he saw the kids walking out. He searched Mikasa with his gaze. He spotted her walking out. Two older boys were following her. They were laughing, Mikasa on the other hand looked as if she was about to cry. Y/n's blood boiled when he saw one of the shove his daughter. He got out of his car and stomped to the boys. They saw him and ran away before he could get them. He picked Mikasa up and hugged her.

-Daddy...-she croaked out.

-I got you baby girl. – he hugged her tighter. She couldn't hold it in anymore and cried on her father's chest. Once she calmed down he picked her up and carried her to the car. Then he drove her home and without a word he led her to his punching bag he had in the unused room.

-I was prepared for that. – he took his boxing gloves and handed her the smaller ones. He showed Mikasa how to put them on and how to hit properly. Then he kneeled in front of her and put his gloves up. – This is how you protect your head from the hit. Now punch my gloves as hard as you can and keep your guard up.

Mikasa nodded and started punching her dad's gloves. He put the gloves lower.

-Now kick. – he said. Every time he was putting gloves up, Mikasa was punching and whenever he put them lower, she was kicking. From that day on they were training every day.

Time skip

Levi called his husband. He didn't come home yet from work.

-Yes Levi? – asked Y/n when he picked up the phone.

-Can you come home earlier? Mikasa's teacher called us to school.

-Sure, I'll be back soon.

In twenty minutes Y/n was home and picked Levi up. They drove to school having a small talk. Y/n parked the car in front of the school and went to Mikasa's classroom.

-Ah, Mr. and Mr. L/n. – Y/n smirked when he saw the two boys from earlier bruised and having black eyes. Their parents were there too. One of the mothers immediately started screeching that Mikasa beat up her son.

-And there the fuck were you when your son was bullying and shoving my daughter?! –yelled Y/n. – If your son acts like a asshole, that's what he gets for making fun of younger girls. So sit on your cunt and shut your whore mouth!

-How dare you talk like that to my wife! – the boy's father joined in.

-Keep your whore and the parasite quiet or I will check if it's possible to stich your head in your ass! – growled Y/n and sat next to his husband and daughter.

-Mr. L/n, we have kids here, please watch your words. – said the teacher.

-Shut the hell up. If you're going to punish my daughter, do it. I will take her for ice cream and pizza to reward her for protecting herself. And if these brats won't get punished as well, I'll do it myself, including their parents for doing shitty work in raising their kids. So, right now I'm taking my daughter and husband out and you better start to watch your students. If someone will lay a finger on my daughter ever again I'm suing the school and signing Mikasa up somewhere else. I hope I am clear. – answered Y/n and took his family to the best pizzeria in town.