Thief!Levi x Male!Reader

This one was requested by ACE_Kris , basically like this whole book. Enjoy!

3rd POV

Levi was running with the bag full of money. He just robbed a bank. Levi had a lot of experience in that "job". He was doing it since he remembered. There was hard to get a job in the city he lived in, so the crimes were something normal. The gang wars and shootings were something people saw in daily basis. Those, who stole enough and was lucky enough to be still alive, were changing their names and leaving the town. Levi wasn't that lucky. He lived in the area where the gangs were taking most of people's money for protecting their houses from others.

Levi ran in the alley and ran straight to his house. He was always wondering why the police was in this town. They didn't do anything to make things better, in fact they were stealing too. Many of them were selling drugs they took from the people they managed to arrest.

He hid the bag in the wall, like he always did. He could make a living for another week.

Time skip

The sounds of guns woke Levi up again. Even though he lived here long enough, he still couldn't sleep when someone was shooting. He tried to cover his ears and get some rest but it wasn't working. Levi sighed and went to the kitchen to make some tea. He sat at the table with the mug in his hand. Suddenly five men kicked out the door and ran in. Two of them were carrying another guy. He was holding his bleeding side. Levi had no idea what to do. They were armed in guns and knives. They could kill him easily.

They sat the wounded man against the wall. He was barking orders around. The five of his men were running around in attempts to make the house safe.

-You! – yelled one of them and pointed the gun at Levi. . – Give me some fabric to stop the bleeding!

Levi stood up and took the clean piece of clothing. He didn't have much but he made sure to at least clean his clothes. He handed him one of his shirts. Levi cursed himself for not getting the gun. The man ran to the bleeding one and pressed the shirt to the wound.

-Damn it I'm losing conscious. – he said. – Eren, you're in charge in case I lose it completely. You have to get the guys, and preferably me too, home.

-What about him? – asked Eren pointing at Levi. The man looked at him for few seconds.

-Take him with us.

Time skip

Levi was led to the room. He looked around in amazement. There was a big bed, everything was clean, the big window was letting a lot of light inside. Apparently he was taken in by the Poison gang. They were the most influential group in the town. Levi sat down on the armchair and enjoyed his time in cleanliness.

After three hours Eren came to the room and asked him to follow. Levi did what he was told. They walked to the big black door with two guards. Eren knocked on the door and looked inside.

-Brother, we're here. – he said. When he got the answer he told Levi to go in and he closed the door behind him. Levi looked around. The floor, desk and the bookshelves were made of dark wood, probably oak. There were the black leather couches and armchairs in front of the desk.

-I see you like my office. – Levi heard the familiar voice. It was the guy from earlier. He looked completely different in the suit and hair combed neatly. He was holding a glass of whiskey in his hand. – Drink?

-No, thank you. – said Levi.

-Take a seat then. – they both sat at the opposite sides of the desk. – I'll get straight to the point. First I'd like to apologize for the trouble we gave you few hours ago. I've seen the conditions you lived in and from the money we received from you during the years, I can tell you're quite talented. I want you to work for me. The room you have been in will be yours, all clothes, food and a car for you are included in my offer.

Levi was shocked with his words. Right now the complete stranger was giving his a chance for better life. Levi smiled and accepted the leader's offer.

-From that day on, call me Y/n. – he said as he shook Levi's hand.

Time skip

Levi and Y/n were spending a lot of time together. They had similar character features, which made them understand each other without words. Few months after Levi's appearing in the Poison house Y/n was making his moves on Levi. It was getting pretty obvious he had hots for Levi. The feeling seemed to be mutual as Levi was sneaking in Y/n's office a lot. First came dates then sneaking in the bedroom too.

-I love you Y/n. – said Levi after another love making session. His eyes widened when he realized what he said. Y/n only smiled and pecked his lips.

-I love you too Levi. – he said and kissed his forehead. Levi nuzzled his chest and fell asleep after muttering small "goodnight". Y/n smiled and hugged him close. Then he fell asleep with Levi in his arms.