Levi x Ugly!Male!Reader part 3

Part three, grand final! Enjoy!

3rd POV

The day of the fashion show finally came. Levi opened the show with greetings and thanks for all the people who came to see the new collection of FashionScouts. He thanked Hanji for creating the projects and then the music started to play. He got out of the stage and sat down next to Hanji. The models started to walk out one after another. Levi was looking around, trying to guess if people like the clothes. The photographers were snapping photos of every model. Suddenly Levi noticed a new one. He never saw him around. He was shorter than other models, and something about his face seemed familiar.

-Who's that? – Levi leaned closer to Hanji and asked.

-Y/n. – she answered making Levi's eyes go wide.

-Y/n? As Y/n L/n? – he asked in disbelief.

-Ya. – she nodded and got back to watching the show.

Levi looked at Y/n again and saw him smirk. Levi watched him to the moment when he disappeared behind the curtain.

The whole show lasted for about two hours. All the guests seemed to like the new collection, so the reviews should be positive. But that wasn't important for Levi at the moment. That sexy hunk was Y/n? Levi needed to take few deep breaths to calm his blush down. Levi was utterly confused, how could he not notice such a change? He would if he didn't send him away to Hanji. He cursed under his breath and sighed.

Time skip

Levi was coming to Hanji with the most trivial things now, just to see Y/n. He was trying to convince her to give Y/n back to him, but she refused and threatened, that if he won't stop pestering her she will leave and take Y/n with her. That immediately shut Levi up. He knew Hanji was ready to make her threads a reality in any second. Hanji was watching her boss, and being the genius she was , she figured out Levi had a crush on Y/n. And she couldn't help but tease him about that.

Y/n on the other hand was completely oblivious to Levi's feelings for him. He kind of got used to the fact, that Levi would never love him back, and he gave up a bit. Hanji was grinning and thinking of a way to get Levi and Y/n together. She smirked when an idea finally came to her head.

She started with blocking Y/n's mail box, so he couldn't sent e-mails to Levi. That worked only when he wanted to send his boss a message, but he could mail anyone else with no problem. Y/n would never thought his mail got blocked, so he was forced to deliver the reports to Levi by himself, thinking it was a problem with the system. The situation was repeating itself for next two weeks, cause Hanji made sure the IT department never received Y/n's notifications about the mail failure.

At first Levi was getting a bit nervous around Y/n. Levi knew he never behaved like that in his life, but Y/n's change was amazing. He wanted Y/n only for himself, and finally he decided to make move on his crush.

-Y/n, wait please. – said Levi to Y/n when he came to him with another report. Y/n stood in front of his desk. – Wanna have lunch with me? - Y/n was silent for a moment. It took him few seconds to understand fully what going on. Then he smiled a bit.

-Sure.

Time skip

Levi enjoyed being around Y/n. He was visiting him and Hanji more often, or simply call Y/n a lot instead of working. Y/n noticed the attention he got from Levi and soon asked him out. During that evening they both confessed their feelings for each other.

-I love you Y/n. – said Levi looking in Y/n's eyes. – I'm sorry for being an asshole to you.

-You are too cute to be mad at you. – said Y/n smiling. – I love you too Levi.

With that they shared their first kiss and talked a bit while eating their deserts.

Levi and Y/n enjoyed every second with each other. None of them could get enough of being together, so they decided it would be better if Y/n moved in with Levi. Y/n wasted no time and as soon as he took care of selling his house, he was ready to live with his boyfriend. They cherished each other every day and lived a happy life with their beloved by their side.