Cheater!Levi x Male!Reader

Another attack on your feelings my dear readers, requested by ACE_Kris. Enjoy!

3rd POV

Y/n left the house and drove to his friend's house. He was suspecting his boyfriend about cheating on him. Y/n decided to check it. He told Levi he was going in the business trip, while in reality he was staying at his friend's house.

-Sorry for the trouble Erwin. – he said as he unpacked in the guest room.

-Don't worry Y/n, anything for you. – answered his friend.

After dinner they sat down on the couch in the living room with the laptop on the coffee table. Y/n left mini cameras in the bedroom and the living room in the house he shared with Levi. They opened beer and started watching what Levi was doing when Y/n wasn't home.

-You seem awfully calm, you know? – said Erwin.

-If he doesn't cheat, there's nothing to be nervous about. If he does then I will make a live stream of the video on the internet and destroy his life. – answered Y/n and took another sip of is beer.

They were watching Levi for almost an hour and nothing has happened. Then they saw Levi was letting someone in the house. Both Erwin and Y/n knew that girl from their school days. She was the biggest whore in the whole school. The only boys she didn't sleep with were the gay ones.

-Too bad we don't have a sound. – said Erwin.

-Still we would see the most important part. – retorted Y/n. – Can you turn recording on?

-Sure.

Erwin and Y/n didn't have to wait long for the proper action. Erwin was watching Y/n's reaction. He again was awfully calm. Y/n finished his beer and opened the next one. He just handed Erwin a pendrive.

-I want to have it here. – said Y/n. – I have wonderful idea.

Time skip

After a week of the so called business trip Y/n came back home.

-Welcome back babe. – said Levi smiling.

He went to Y/n for a kiss but he ducked and went to the bedroom to leave his suitcase. Then he came to the kitchen for something to eat.

-How was the trip? – asked Levi trying to start a conversation.

-I was doing some sightseeing. – he answered calmly and handed Levi the pendrive. – Check it out.

Levi grinned and took the pendrive from Y/n. He took a laptop and plugged the pendrive in. There was only one video file there. Levi opened it and saw the video of him and Petra. He didn't know what to do or what to say.

-The house is mine, so I can easily kick you out. – said Y/n walking up to him. Levi broke out in tears.

-Please Y/n...don't leave me! – he begged. – I will change, please!

-Let me finish you unfaithful shit. – growled Y/n still not losing his temper. – You will stay, after all I need someone to clean the house. I'll be staying in the guest room. I can't look at you without getting sick.

Time skip

Y/n changed a lot. He was staying late at work and when he was coming back he always looked filthy. His tie was hanging loosely around his neck, the shirt wasn't fully buttoned up and his clothes smelled different. Sometimes Levi could see the traces of lipstick on the collar.

Levi realized what he lost when it was gone. Y/n didn't pay him any attention, on Friday nights he was coming home tipsy after drinking with Erwin and his friends.

One day Y/n brought a man home and took him to his room. Levi was crying all night hearing all the moaning and chanting of Y/n's name. The loud creaking of the bed and sexy groans were heard until late night hours. Y/n didn't care for Levi, in fact he felt wild satisfaction and it was fueling his hard thrusts in his new boyfriend's ass. He wanted to make him yell in pleasure so loud even the neighbors will have to go out for a cigarette after the whole session Y/n had with him.

-Y/n more! – he yelled.

Y/n smirked and pounded in his ass harder. He was so tight and his ass felt so good around Y/n's cock. Sex with him was better than with Levi for one more reason. He belonged only to Y/n and there was no-one else who touched his boyfriend the way he did.

In the morning Y/n introduced the man to Levi. Levi's heart was breaking every time Y/n was holding or kissing him. He wasn't even looking out for Levi, he just openly showed his affection to his new boyfriend.

-I want you to move out. – said Y/n finally with arms crossed against his chest.

-W...What? – asked Levi with tears in his eyes.

-You heard me. – sighed Y/n. – I don't need you around. – he added. – You have two days to pack up and leave.

Time skip

Levi did what he was told. It was hard to leave the house he lived in for five years. He couldn't blame Y/n though. He was the one who destroyed their happy life. Levi took all of his things and move out of Y/n's house, but he never really stopped thinking about Y/n and the good times they had.