Levi x Amnesiac!Male!Reader part 2

Exactly what you read in the title, part two of the double shot. Enjoy!

3rd POV

He started his day the way he always did. He didn't remember much of his past. He just woke up in the hospital one day and was diagnosed with amnesia. He lived his life from that day on and visited his doctor once a week for a checkup. He wished he knew his previous life. Every day he had a feeling he missed something important and even if he tried to remember, he couldn't.

He walked to the doctor slowly. Sometimes he questioned the sense of these checkups, since they always looked the same and never brought any new result. He learned to live with the condition of his brain. He got a license, a job, he was almost fine. Almost.

-How do you feel today ? – asked the doctor.

-Same thing. – answered his patient clearly bored. – I still don't have any memory of my past.

Time skip

He came back home on his feet. He figured out it would be nice to have a walk to stretch his muscles a bit. He smiled and took a deep breath of fresh air. He went to the park and sat down on the bench. He enjoyed the sun shining on his face.

After few minutes of sitting like that he opened his eyes. He looked around and spotted a man. That brought a strange feeling to him. He stared for few seconds and looked down at his hands. He felt a weak pain in his head and reminded himself about something. A face of a black-haired man. His name was...Lety...Lavi...Levy...LEVI. His eyes widened. He remembered. He remembered something from his past.

He stood up abruptly and went home quickly. His doctor said that in case he reminded himself of something, he should write it down. He basically ran to his house. Suddenly he heard the sound of an engine. He looked to his right and saw the car on the street. He felt another wave of pain when he looked at it. It was a red 1969 Mustang. The memories flew into his mind all at once. He remembered the car, his accident and Levi.

Time skip

He was getting prepared to come back. He figured out someone had to "help" him crash his Mustang. He was taking a good care of it, the rust had no time to even think of touching his car. It was in perfect condition.

He went to the market and looked for his new car. Just like he did with Levi. Oh, how did he miss him right now. He looked around with determination in his eyes and found the car that caught his attention. He smirked.

-I thought a red Mustang would be best car to come back from the dead with, but you are even better. – he said looking at the car. He always talked to his car. And this one felt like it was part of him, that's how he knew the vehicle was for him. He smiled wider and bought this beautiful black 1967 Chevrolet Impala.

Time skip

He drove to his house but found no-one was there. It was a neighbor who told him Levi was getting married to some rich brat to save the house. He asked about the address of the church and drove there as fast as he could.

The door to the church were wide open. It was Levi's turn to say his vows, but he got interrupted by the sound of the engine. It was clearly the muscle car. Then someone in black pants and black leather jacket stepped in the church. Everyone gasped when he saw who it was.

-Y/n! – yelled Levi and ran in his arms crying his eyes out. Y/n hugged him tight and nuzzled his neck. – You're alive!

-Yeah, I'm here Levi. – he said and tightened his grip on him. Eren on the other hand was boiling in anger.

-You! – he yelled.- You're like a damn cockroach! I thought I got rid of you and yet here you are! You stand in my was again you damn bastard.

-So it was you who arranged the car crash?! – boomed Erwin.

-Of course. – said Y/n. – My car was in perfect condition. And I saw someone running out of my garage that night. But I couldn't put a finger on who that was.

-Yeah! – yelled Eren. – If I knew you'll live after cutting the brakes, I'd put a bomb in it!

-Eren Yeager, you're arrested for attempt of murder! – said Erwin. He was a chef of the police in the town. Eren tried to run but Y/n caught him and slammed his fist on Eren's jaw making him fall to the floor. Erwin handcuffed Eren and put him in his police car.

-What now? – asked Levi.

-The guests came here for a wedding, didn't they? – smirked Y/n. – Will you marry me Levi?

-Yes! – yelled Levi and hugged Y/n tight. He still couldn't believe this all wasn't a dream.

Time skip

Eren was sentenced for life in jail. Erwin made sure he had a hard life in prison, and he was watched well so he couldn't escape.

Y/n and Levi lived happy life together. After his coming back Levi didn't have to worry anymore. His life went back to the old track. He got his Y/n back. And he couldn't have been better.