Levi x Blind!Male!Reader

I was planning on writing something like this long time ago, I wanted it to be in the first book of Various x Seme!Male!Reader, but I simply forgot. But there it is! Enjoy!

3rd POV

Y/n was depressed again. Even though he was a free man, he couldn't do what other people did. Y/n was blind since early childhood. When he was a child he was spending a lot of time at his grandparent's house on the countryside. One day he came too close to a horse and it kicked him in the head. Y/n lost consciousness and when he woke up in the hospital, he couldn't see anything. He was blind ever since.

Y/n had a nurse, who lived in his house. His name was Levi. He took care of Y/n every day and did all of the house chores. After cleaning and cooking dinner he went to Y/n's bedroom and try to convince him to get out of his bed.

-Come on Y/n, you can't stay here forever. - said Levi and tried to pick him up.

-Yes I can, yes I will, such a shame. - answered Y/n and buried himself in the covers. Levi sighed and sat on the edge of his bed. The truth was that he loved Y/n very much. When he was sad Levi suffered with him. Y/n was getting depressed a lot.

-Come on N/n. - Levi tried to pull the covers off. - I made pizza.

-You did? - Y/n's head picked out. Levi smirked.

-Yeah, and I bought ice cream for desert. - Levi pulled at the covers again. - Pizza will be sad if you won't eat it.

-Okay, you got me. - said Y/n and put the covers away. - Lead the way.

Time skip

After dinner Levi led Y/n to the couch and sat beside him with a book in his hand. Levi was reading to Y/n every day. Y/n enjoyed that time very much. In that moment he didn't feel lonely and his depression wasn't bothering him that much.

Levi was focused on reading. Suddenly he felt something on his shoulder. He blushed when he saw it was Y/n's head. He was sleeping tight. Levi didn't want to wake him up, so he just sat there smiling a bit. He played with Y/n's hair and closed his eyes for a nap.

They were woken up by the ringing of the phone. Levi picked up and gave the phone to Y/n.

-Hello? - he said.

It was Y/n's doctor. He said that Y/n had a chance for experimental treatment, all he had to do was to come, and agree on taking part in the project. Y/n thanked the doctor and hung up. Then he told Levi what was it all about.

-Are you going to agree? -asked Levi.

-Fist let's go to the doctor.

Levi nodded and prepared Y/n for the visit.

Time skip

Y/n's doctor checked him up and explained to him about the therapy. Y/n nodded and decided to give it a shot. He sighed all the needed papers and walked out of the office. Levi was sitting on the chair, waiting for him. Once he saw Y/n he stood up and walked up to him.

-So? -he asked. - How was it?

-Nothing special, an operation on my eyes and few injections afterwards.- Y/n sighed in response as they walked to the exit. - I agreed.

Levi nodded in response. He knew Y/n didn't like when someone was trying to question his choices, but deep down Levi was worried about him. They got in the car and drove home.

Time skip

A week later Y/n got in the hospital. Levi was visiting him every day and stayed with him as long as he could.

-Mr. Ackerman, Mr. L/n will be taken to the surgery. - Levi clenched his jaw and took a deep breath. He squeezed Y/n's hand one last time and walked out of the room.

He was pacing around the hallway and tried to ease his nerves. It felt like forever. He was looking at the watch every five minutes only to get more nervous and angry, for the time passed slowly. He couldn't calm down at all.

Few hours later the doctor came to Levi.

-How is he? - Levi asked full of worry.

-We're done, everything went fine. - said the doctor. - You may go see him now.

Levi ran to the room Y/n was in and opened the door. He sat next to Y/n's bed and waited for him to wake up. Y/n's eyes were bandaged. After few minutes of silence he heard Y/n waking up.

-Levi? - asked Y/n.

-I'm here. - said Levi and squeezed Y/n's hand. - How do you feel?

-I'm fine. - answered Y/n and squeezed Levi's hand back.

Time skip

Levi was staying by Y/n's side all the time. All the attempts of convincing him to get some rest at home were ignored by him.

-But Levi...-tried Y/n again.

-No. -he cut him off. - I'm staying here.

-Why won't you get some rest?- asked Y/n annoyed. The upcoming argument was getting closer and closer.

-Maybe because I'm worried over an idiot, who lays in the hospital and doesn't notice that I love him to death! - yelled Levi and blushed when he realized what he said.

-You love me? - asked Y/n shocked. - But I'm nothing but a burden to you...

-No you're not. I admire your strength. If I were you I's probably shoot my head off.

Y/n was silent for a moment.

-I love you too Levi. - he said finally. Levi smiled and connected their lips together.

Time skip

During the month Y/n was receiving injections to his eyes. When he took all needed meds he stayed in the hospital for another week. Then the big moment came. Levi was fidgeting nervously as the doctor was unwrapping Y/n's eyes. He blinked few times and for the first time in his adult life he saw his surroundings. He was looking around in happiness and disbelief.

-How is it Y/n? - asked the doctor.

-It's perfect. - grinned Y/n. - I can see. Thank you doctor.

Y/n turned his attention to Levi and for the first time ever their eyes met. They smiled widely and slammed their lips together.

From that day on their lives changed a lot. Y/n wasn't depressed anymore, he finally could live his life in happiness and love.