Levi x Ugly!Male!Reader part 2

Part two! Enjoy!

3rd POV

Y/n harbored more and more feelings towards Levi over the time he was working in the company. FasionScouts turned to be one of the biggest fashion companies in the country. Many people were picking on Y/n because of his looks, including Levi. That hurt Y/n every day, but he still had hope for the change. He was doing his best at work to impress Levi and all of those, who underestimated him. Levi's coffee was always perfectly made and served. All the reports were done quickly and well. Still, it wasn't enough to change the way Levi treated him.

Time skip

That day Levi called Y/n to his office. He said he signed a contract with new designer and he was moving Y/n to work with him. Y/n frowned and wanted to protest, but Levi didn't give him time to do so. Y/n nodded and walked out of his office. He wasn't happy about this change, because he would be far from Levi. It pained him to think that Levi decided to move him away so he wouldn't have to look at him. Levi didn't have to say it out loud, Y/n knew perfectly well that it was true.

Next day he was already at his new working place. It was the same building as Levi's office, but it was completely different wing. Y/n didn't see Levi at all and there was no possible chance for it. He frowned and waited for his new boss.

She came there late. She looked at her new assistant and hugged him tight.

-Finally! Levi finally got me someone to help! – she said when she let him go. – I'm Hanji, I'm the new head designer.

-Y/n L/n, nice to meet you. – said Y/n and asked her what was his job. She explained him what she wanted him to do. It was mostly writing reports and sending them to Levi, since Hanji hated the paperwork. Y/n didn't complain though, he was getting really well paid for that.

Time skip

Hanji saw Y/n was eating junk food again, so she walked up to him and threw it to the trash.

-We're going to the canteen to eat something healthy. –Y/n was trying to refuse but the only pestered him more. – Come on. Boss's order. – with that she dragged him out of the office.

This repeated every day. Y/n was not allowed to bring junk food to work and always ate with Hanji. She started to cook more and bring it to the office to change Y/n's diet and show him new tastes. At first he was getting annoyed with this, but complied when he saw there was a change of his weight. He started to ask Hanji for receipts when he liked some dish, and she was happily writing it down for him. Y/n came up with signing up to the gym to lose more weight in shorter time.

Over ten months of eating healthy and working out every day after work Y/n changed a lot. His hair got healthy and his jaw sharpened, since he lose the fat on his face. He got six pack instead of the huge stomach in front of him. Hanji watched the ugly duckling change into a swan and she was proud her friend change his lifestyle for healthier one.

Time skip

Hanji was having trouble with the upcoming fashion show. She couldn't find one more model and she was getting frustrated with this. Her collection of ball clothes was ready and she needed one more male fir the show. She sighed frustrated and looked around. The room was empty and Y/n was typing on the computer. Her eyes widened.

-Y/n! – she yelled.

-Yeah? - he asked not taking his eyes off of the monitor.

-You'll be the model! – she was getting more and more excited with her idea.

-I'm too short. – he said with blank face.

-You'll show that our collection is for shorter people too! – she was jumping in joy by now.

Y/n muttered a small "fine" and let Hanji cheer in happiness. He knew that if she had an idea, there was no way in changing her mind, so he gave up on the start.