Injured!Levi x Automail Mechanic!Male!Reader

This one was an idea from Ayathecrazykiller. Thank you for support and help with this book. Enjoy.

3rd POV

Levi always started his day the same way. After getting dressed he went to the kitchen to make breakfast. He wanted to heat some water for the tea. He picked up the kettle and went up to the sink to pour the water in. He put it under the tap and reached his other hand to let the water flow. At least the tried. Levi put the kettle down and sighed. He still couldn't get used to the fact that he was missing his right arm.

Levi used to be a soldier. He happened to lose his arm during the war. It was a miracle he was alive, but to be honest he wished he was dead. Mostly because he was alone. He joined the military, because he wanted to feel needed, and in addition, he hoped to ease the feeling of being lonely.

He served in army for fourteen years. He had seen a lot of blood and death, he still had nightmares about the bad times. Over these years he was losing comrades and sleep being always prepared for possible attack. But he always came back untouched. He never even got shot. But on that particular day two months ago his unbelievable luck ran out. When they were coming back to the base from the scout the mine blew up under their car. Everyone died on the spot, Levi survived. He looked at the sky and thought it was his last day on earth, then he went unconscious. He woke up in the hospital. He couldn't move. It was the doctor who told his he lost his arm and he was lucky to survive.

Levi shook his head at the memory. He wished he didn't remember that. His time in hospital was hard, apart from missing the limb, his legs were broken. The rehabilitation was painful. After the laying in the bed for weeks he had to walk around the hospital's halls. He still could feel the shaking of his legs, the muscles weren't fully recovered.

Levi ate his breakfast slowly and went to the bus stop. Today he had to go to the hospital to get his automail arm. He paid extra money for the one from top shelf and even more to get it faster. He got in the bus when it arrived and took a seat. In half an hour he was on the spot. Levi went in the hospital and went to the right wing. He checked the number of the door he had to find and knocked on it once he found it.

-Come in! – Levi opened the door and went in the room. He looked around a bit amazed with the different types of automails. – Mr. Ackerman?

Levi looked at the man in white coat. He was holding the automail arm in his hands. Levi looked him up and down. He was quite handsome.

-Please sit down. – the mechanic said pointing at the armchair. Levi took his shirt off and sat down. The mechanic sat on the chair next to him and got to work. Levi blushed. He had a handsome man close and he was shirtless. He decided to start a conversation with him to pass the time.

-So how does it work? – he asked.

-The sensors in the automail receive the signals from your body and moves the way you want it to. It's the newest model of my invention. I want you to come here once a month to calibrate it or fix something in case of emergency. – he explained. Levi was more focused on the sound of his voice. He looked at the coat. It had the last name sewed on.

-So Mr. L/n, - said Levi – you must be very popular with the ladies.

-I am. – he smirked. – How about you Mr. Ackerman?

-Call me Levi. – he leaned closer. – And I'm gay.

-I'm Y/n. – he purred- Nice to meet you Levi.

They have been flirting the whole time Y/n was working. Levi liked his smirks and smooth tone. They seemed to get along. Levi was planning on visiting him way more often than just once a month.

Time skip

Levi was really coming to Y/n all the time, mostly just to talk to him. Y/n was using this time to check up on Levi's arm. He liked Levi's company, they become good friends after some time. Y/n introduced Levi to his friends, hoping he would socialize a bit. Levi preferred to spent the time with Y/n though. He might have a tiny crush on Y/n. Just a little. Okay, who was he kidding. He was head over heels for him.

Y/n and Levi always met up for movies on Friday evening. This time wasn't different. They were watching the horror and eating pizza.

-Levi – said Y/n. – I have something to tell you.

-I'm all ears.

-Over the past year I harbored some feelings towards you. I fell in love. – Levi grinned and kissed Y/n's lips.

-I love you too brat.