Levi x Ghost!Male!Reader

ACE_Kris, thank you for this idea. I enjoyed writing all of this, but this is the one of the one shots that I liked working on the most. Enjoy!

3rd POV

Levi was thinking of buying a new house. He had enough of the neighbors sticking their noses in his business. His attention caught an old wooden house. It was quite cheap and far away from the town he lived in. He called the number from the advertisement to get some information about the building. If it was that cheap, probably a lot of things would have to be renewed.

After few seconds someone picked up the phone. They talked about the house, Levi of course asked about the low price. The man answered that it was already renewed and the price was so low, because it was a special offer. Levi shrugged and asked when could he see the house.

Time skip

Next week he was there. He met the guy he was talking to before and he showed him around. Levi liked the look of the inside. Even the furniture were there. Levi smiled slightly.

-I'll take it. – he agent only grinned and asked him to sign all the papers.

A week later Levi moved in. He had to sell his previous house and get a new job. He finished unpacking and sat down on the couch with a book. He focused on the story so much he didn't notice the sounds coming from the attic. His trance was broken by the loud thud. Levi put the book away and quickly ran upstairs. He stopped in front of the door to the attic and listened for a while. The thuds were repeating then it all went completely quiet. Levi opened the door and stepped in the attic. He looked around. Levi didn't know what to think. The attic was completely empty, Levi organized it neatly. The only thing that caught his attention was a trace of a big dark stain on the wooden floor.

The situation was repeating every night, exactly at 9:27 in the evening, and ending at 9:50. Never sooner, never later. Levi started to look for information about the history of the house. He felt chills running down his spine when he read one of the stories about this house. Turns out the first owner this house had a son. He picked a wife for his child, but he refused. The father locked his son up in the attic and in the middle of another argument he killed his him. He hit the young man with a hammer seven times. Levi felt chills again. He heard exactly seven thuds every night.

Time skip

Levi started to look for help. He loved his house, he didn't want to leave it. He needed to do something about the ghost, that was haunting his house. He called the number he found on the internet.

-Hello? – he heard a voice of a woman in the speaker. – Hanji Zoe, the scientist. May I help you?

-I think my house is haunted. – he said quickly.

The said scientist turned out to be an expert in ghost cases. She asked Levi to explain her the situation and that's what he did with all the details he knew. She said she will come to him as soon as possible and they will try to talk to the ghost. Levi couldn't sleep the whole night.

Time skip

Next day, around the noon, Levi met the scientist. They talked for a while and he showed her the attic.

-He died right here. – she said and pointed at the trace of the stain.

They put the candles around the spot and waited till the 9:20 in the evening. Then they started summoning the ghost. Hanji was talking in the language Levi didn't understand for few minutes. Seven minutes later the ghost showed himself. Levi could see his handsome features. He used to be such a good looking man.

-I'm dying here...every night...at the same time...because I rebelled...- he said looking in the distance. – He's here...but he can't get me...don't let him...get me...

-We won't. – said Hanji calmly. Levi on the other hand was scared shitless. – What is your name?

-Y/n... From the L/n family...

-How can we help you? – asked Hanji.

-There's nothing...you can do...I wish...I lived my life...like others can...

Hanji thought for a while and smiled as she had on idea. She told the ghost he had to meet his father again, but she will find a way to stop it. He nodded and disappeared. Levi flinched every time he heard the thud. Y/n's father got him again.

Time skip

Hanji and Levi went to the cemetery and found the F/n Ln's grave. They dug the skeleton out, salted it and burned. Then Hanji told Levi about her plan. She wanted to bring Y/n back to life. After all he said he wanted to live, right? Levi was against that idea, but he agreed after a good while of being pestered by her. He helped her in doing anything she needed to be done. Including digging Y/n's bones out.

They transported the boned upstairs and summoned Y/n again. He appeared smiling. Hanji told him what she planned on doing. Y/n agreed and thanked both of them for helping him. Hanji poured the mix of different stinky stuff on the bones. Levi scrunched his nose in disgust. Then she mumbled some words in the ancient language.

Levi was told to bring some clothes to the attic and that's what he did. Once he placed the clothes on the floor he was led out of the room by Hanji. She said they needed to give him some time alone now. They went downstairs and sat on the couch.

-What was that thing you poured on his bones? – asked Levi.

-Believe me, you don't want to know.

-Disgusting. You're cleaning my attic.

They waited for half an hour in silence. Then they heard footsteps. They were getting louder and louder. Levi and Hanji looked in the direction of the stairs. There was a man walking down slowly. Y/n was amazed and still a bit unsure of his new body. He looked at them and smiled. Levi and Hanji stood up.

-It worked...- whispered Hanji. – Wooohooo!!! It worked!!!! – she yelled and ran to Y/n. She hugged him tight and started to touch his face and hair.

Y/n chuckled and took a deep breath of fresh air.

-It's good to be alive. – he said smiling.

Time skip

Levi and Y/n decided to share the house. They found out they had a lot of things in common. Levi showed him the things that were completely new for him, for example the TV. Y/n was amazed with the changes in the world since the times he died in.

Another thing they had in common was the fact, that they grew very fond of each other. They were spending a lot of time together, Y/s learned many things from Levi. The only thing that never changed in Y/n was his way of winning over the heart of the person he loved. Y/n was buying flowers and gifts for Levi. He was taking him out for dinners or just a simple walk to the park. Levi liked the old-fashioned way of being treated in.

-Levi, I have to tell you something – said Y/n when they were sitting on their porch.

-I know, you love me. – answered Levi smiling.

-How do you know? – asked Y/n surprised.

-I just do. I love you too. – Levi smiled more and pecked his beloved's lips.