Suspect!Levi x Secret agent!Reader

Enjoy another one shot. Request from ACE_Kris.

Y/n and his partner Eren were working on the case of a gruesome murder. They had two suspects, the victim's ex-boyfriend and their sister. They both had black hair, were right handed and smoke cigarettes. Y/n was looking through their files, while Eren was interrogating the victim's sister again. Y/n didn't pay any attention to her words.

-I have no idea who cut my brother open! – she yelled at Eren.

-You know – said Y/n bored. – We never told you he was cut open, and you said you weren't at the crime scene.

She looked at Y/n with wide eyes while Eren smirked. She started to sweat and nervously looking around the room, clearly avoiding looking in their eyes. Y/n stood up and took the files in his hand getting to leave the room.

-Arrest her. –he said and opened the door. - I'll write a report

-Sure thing.

Time skip

Y/n hated doing the paperwork with passion, but he had a silent agreement with Eren to change turns in writing reports. He was drinking coffee and typing on the computer. Suddenly the phone rang.

-Officer L/n speaking. – he said as he answered the call.

-It's Smith, please come to my office. – said the voice in the speaker.

-Yes sir. – answered Y/n to his boss and put the phone down.

Then he saved the report and went to Erwin's office. He knocked on the door and he walked in once he heard a permission.

-You called me sir. – he said and stood in front of Erwin's desk.

-Yeah, I want you to go to victim's mother and ex-boyfriend to check up on them. After all they lost someone they loved and I want to make sure they are okay.

-Ex too? – asked Y/n surprised. – From what I know he didn't like the victim much after he cheated on him.

-Just go.

Time skip

Y/n was driving to the Levi Ackerman's house. He just visited the victim's mother and his head was killing him. He understood that a mother who lost her child might be heartbroken but her hysteria was driving him crazy. He was happy he finally left and cursed Eren for skipping these visits. He had a date tonight and Y/n, being a good friend he was, didn't want to stop him from having some good time. The investigation was hard for Eren, so he should get some rest.

Y/n parked the car on the driveway and walked to the door. He used a doorbell and waited for few seconds before the door opened.

-Officer L/n? – asked surprised Levi.

-Yeah, good afternoon. – smiled Y/n. – I was around and thought I would check up on you.

-Come in for a coffee if you want. – said Levi and stepped away from the door.

-Thanks.

Y/n walked in and sat on the couch. Levi came back from the kitchen with two mugs of coffee in his hands. He handed one of them to Y/n and sat down next to Y/n. The officer asked Levi how was he doing. They had a small chat, Levi seemed to be fine. After finishing the coffee Y/n thanked him once again and drove back to the station to finish the damn report.

Time skip

Y/n finally had few days off. He stretched after his nap and sighed in content. No calls, no patrols, no cases. He deserved for a rest. Y/n looked around his bedroom and thought of something to do. He felt too lazy to cook, so he decided to eat something in the restaurant nearby. He didn't even want to go by car, he preferred to take a nice slow walk.

He was walking for about forty minutes and walked in the restaurant. He sat at the table and ordered food and drink when the waiter came. He sat there waiting and enjoying his free time. It wasn't often for him to have a one day off, not to mention full two weeks!

Suddenly he saw Levi walking in the restaurant. Y/n smiled at him, quietly hoping he would join him. He realized he had a tiny crush on Levi. After all he was handsome and they talked to each other few times on the phone after Y/n visit last month. Levi spotted Y/n and joined him at the table.

-Hey Y/n. – said Levi smiling. – Not on the duty today?

-I got few days off as a reward for closing a problematic case. – Y/n smiled back. – Can I treat you?

-Sure Officer.

Levi and Y/n talked a bit as they ate their dinner. Then they decided to go to the park for a walk, since none of them had anything better to do. They were walking slowly enjoying their time together. Levi was thinking hard about something and took a deep breath.

-I have something to tell you Y/n. – he said finally.

-I'm all ears.

-I happened to fall in love for you. – said Levi and looked down blushing.

-Then I'm so lucky it's almost unbelievable. – smiled Y/n and wrapped his arm around Levi's waist.

Levi leaned in Y/n's touch and smiled as well.

-Will you go out with me? – asked Y/n.

-Yes. – answered Levi and pecked Y/n's lips.

Time skip

Levi and Y/n were inseparable after they confessed their feelings to each other. Everybody at the station saw the change in Y/n's mood and behavior. Eren wouldn't stop pestering him about the reason why he was so happy and seemed a bit...nicer?

After seven months Y/n convinced Levi to move in with him. Levi was a bit reluctant at first but he figured out he had to take care of his man. He had dangerous job after all and Levi wanted to be close in case Y/n needed any help. They loved each other very much and there was nothing that could change that fact.