Snap ( New chapter)

Start from the beginning

" Baby steps, like I said ", he warned. I stuck my tongue out at him.

" You want me to put in a request ? ", I ask.

" Not right now. I actually have a meeting and I'm cutting it close ", he stood up from the bed and stretched.

" Going so soon?  ", I turned on the television to see the news anchors had already been replaced from the ones that were fired. I shook my head and T just snickered.

" Come to the throne room in about an hour. Sit in with the tribal council, they've been asking about you. I want you to be apart of my decisions ", he insisted.

" Really ? ", I swung my head towards him. The elders made me a bit nervous truthfully.

" Yes. I want you to see you sitting in the throne beside me ", he pecked my forehead and got into the shower.

I forgot I had a throne. I was so involved within the Wakanda community that I never took the time to actually sit on it. Once T'Challa left for his quick meeting I sat in bed and ate my food. Pictures of us at the restraunt surfaced and so did the pictures of us at the gas station. They played a clip of what I had to say in response to the worries of the citizens.

" There goes that Queen Harper, always making people feel safe. She's certainly different from the other reigns in the way that she does things. Did you guys know that Harper is about to turn 20 years old? Shes's the youngest Queen in Wakandan history and it shows from her beautiful bright colors, her bubbly personality or her choice of animals, she's certainly bringing extra flavor to Wakanda.  She has a humbleness about her and it just exudes in the way she carries herself. I think that's why the young girls love her so much, they love her because they feel they could be her one day. If Queen Harper says not to worry then I guess the audience out there knows exactly what to do ", the new anchor chose her words lightly.

" I quite like that she doesn't always take the expected route. She's a joy to watch, truly ", said the new males news anchor. I turned off the television thanking the heavens these two wouldn't be fired. After breakfast I decided to get dressed by my stylist because I always had to look put together around the elders. I wore a purple African flared midi dress with purple heels. As Queen even my lounge wear was often extravagant, as was T's.

Once I was ready I slowly made my way down to the throne room which was towards the front of the palace

Once I was ready I slowly made my way down to the throne room which was towards the front of the palace. Suko would be joining me...she trailed behind me. In passing I saw Romanda.

" Heading to the throne room ? ", she stopped me.

" Yeah ", I gave her a look like a wanted to puke. She knew how nervous I got around the elders and I wasn't a rambler when I was nervous. I just got quiet as hell.