Damien x Joven #2

Damien

I woke up to the smell of bacon. I checked the time. Its 8 I wonder what Joven, my boyfriend, is doing up. I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes and then pulled the covers off of me and walked out of our room to the kitchen. I saw as my beautiful boyfriend danced to some music he played quietly as he made some eggs. He stood still for a moment as he finished up the eggs.

I came up behind him snaking my arms around his waist. "Morning." He said smiling and looking over his shoulder. "Morning Jovie." I smiled kissing his cheek. "Im almost done with breakfast. I just have to make the pancakes and we'll be ready." He said.

I gave him another kiss before going to the table. I watched him as he sang along to a song and wiggled his hips while he cooked. I loved the joy he had while he sang and cooked. Soon enough everything was ready and he sat down serving us.

"So whats the special occasion?" I asked. "I can't just make breakfast for my wonderful and beautiful boyfriend because I love him?" He asked with a smile on his face. "Well you can, but normally something is up when you do." I told him.

"Well even if something was up I wouldn't tell you." He laughed. "So basically, you're either lying to me, or we really aren't doing anything and you're being sketchy for no reason." I laughed it off. "Name one time I did this?" He rolled his eyes.

"When we started dating, when I moved in with you, and when you surprised me with your mom and dad." I listed. "Okay okay. You have a point. But really today we're staying in. We're gonna watch friends and maybe some movies." He said. There was a pause before I spoke. "Okay I believe you." And we were. He held up the truth about what he said. We stayed in, even built a pillow fort.

I woke up laying on his chest. His heart beat was calm and his breathing was steady. His arm was around my waist and my right arm hugged him close. I stayed like that until he woke up. "Morning." He said tiredly. "Morning Jovie." I kissed him. "Wanna go do things today?" He asked. "Sure." I smiled. "Ok well go get ready." He said getting up.

I got up and took a shower getting changed into a flannel shirt with my tan jacket over it. I made it out at 11 and we went out for lunch. After that we walked down to the beach. It was fun. We were joined by some of our close friends out of nowhere and though confused I went with it. Boze, Mari, Wes, Shayne, Noah, Courtney, Olivia, Keith, and Flitz. We all talked and stuff when Joven suddenly started giving me a sweet and meaningful speech.

"Joven whats—" "I love you more than I've ever loved anyone or anything else. You get me more than anyone ever has and I want that with me for the rest of my life." He said and I covered my mouth as he got on one knee with a box and a ring. "Damien Haas, will you please make me the happiest man alive, and marry me?" He asked. I could see his nervousness. "You're crazy if you think for a second I'd ever say no to you." I said and threw myself onto him hugging and kissing him. Everyone around us cheered.

I tried. I'm back though! I've been writing things. So yeah.