Weshire #1

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️

Wes

I walked through the halls of smosh HQ. It was quiet which made sense. It was pretty early and no one would be here at this time. I walked into the smosh games room to catch up on some editing when I noticed Joven at one of the computers.

I couldn't tell what he was doing but he was on YouTube. I walked a bit closer seeing him hunched over slightly looking at something, barely audible sobs coming from him. I walked a bit closer before I quietly whispered "Joven?" Looking at him with sympathetic eyes. He looked over his shoulder his breathing hitched.

"Joven, are you ok?" I ask noticing him not fully looking at me. He muttered something and i saw more tears spring to his eyes. I've never seen him like this.

"Uhh......yeah I'm all good." He says still not facing me. "Can you please turn around and actually look at me?" I ask noticing his worry filled eyes. He sighs and whispers ok before turning around.

I almost broke down crying from the sight. His arm was bloody with marks all over them. I went into full panic mode. I didn't know what to do or how to handle this. I realize I'm crying and I crouch down to where I'm at the height of him in the chair.

"Why would you do this to yourself, Josh?" I ask referring to his arm.

"No one likes me. Not in the comments, not here not anywhere." He says.

"That isn't true Joshua Ovenshire I swear!" I yell getting angry. "No matter how much we tease you and laugh at you, we all love you so much. We love your walrus laugh and your brain farts. Your an amazing person Joven and you are apart of the smosh family." I assure him.

"You sure Wesley." He asks making eye contact for only a second before looking away. "I swear." I say turning his face back to me. "Lets go get you cleaned up." I say getting up and taking his hand. I love Joven. Seeing him like that made me angry. Like I could just knock out every single hater.

We walk to the bathroom and I begin to gently put warm water over the many cuts and scars. "God Joven there has to be like 30 of these." I murmur. "53." He mutters. "What?" I ask looking at him. "Theres 53 exactly." He says again alittle louder. "Oh my god Joven you're keeping count? How could you do this to yourself? Your such an amazing person and we all love you." I say.

"That can't be true. How come everyone says that I should be kicked out and that they need to add someo-" I cut him off pressing my lips to his rough lips. He stands there shocked but then begins to kiss back. We stand there for a moment kissing until we pull away out of breath. "I love you Joshua ovenshire." I say looking at him in the eyes.

"I love you too Wes." He says pecking my lips again. I finish cleaning his arm and everything and then he pulls down his sleeves. I go out to his desk and clean up the little bit of blood from the chair he was sitting in and the desk. Joven went to the kitchen to get a snack. I see a glint from under the desk and i grab it. His razor. I shove it in my pocket and sit in the chair breaking down crying.

How could I be so dumb. I should've noticed he didn't have the walrus laugh the past couple of weeks. And he doesn't smile much or come and hangout much anymore either. I should've noticed that the person I loved wasn't the same.

"Wes?" I hear a voice approaching. "Are you ok?" It was Sohinki. "Yeah I'm good. Its nothing." I say wiping tears away. He looks at me concerned. "I'm fine I promise." I say and log onto the computer to start editing. "Ok...." he trails off and walks out. Joven walked in a few minutes later and ran his hands through my hair smiling at me.

"I've missed that smile you know." I say turning towards him. "There was a brownie in the kitchen. I grabbed it for you." He says handing me a brownie. "Thank you!" I beamed with joy. He kissed my cheek and then went out somewhere. Man i loved him.

This is my first oneshot and book and i hope you liked it (i could not type 'you' to save my life just a few minutes ago.) and if you want a specific ship or something you can request one. And yaa.