Koah #2

Keith

I was nervous of how he would react to say the least. You know when I found out he was my soulmate I wasn't very surprised but I was scared of how he would react. Yeah Noah seemed like he liked me for the most part, but soulmate? I doubt he'd want me.

When you turn 19 (A/n thats how old he turned this year right?) they tattooed the initials of your soul mates name. It wasn't til I met him that I realized it was him but I was glad I could figure it out. I always kept it hidden from everyone. I wasn't embarrassed. I just didn't want alot of people knowing it was him until I told him.

"....Keith?" He waved his hand infront of my face. "Oh sorry man." I smiled at him. "Dude I just got my soulmates initials. I wanted you to be here with me when I look at them." He said. They wrapped them up so you can't see it. Right on the wrist. "Ok lets take a look." I rubbed my hands together. He slowly took off the bandage and we both read it aloud "KL?" He questioned. "Do I know anyone with those initials?" He asked himself.

"Don't try and rush figuring it out. Take it slow. It'll hit you like a box of rocks just like me." I say. "Well who is yours. And how did find it out?" He asked. "Unimportant. J just met them and realized it was them." I said. "Come on Keith! Just tell me. I doubt its embarrassing." He pleaded.

I felt my cheeks heat up a bit. "I mean nobody knows except for my mom. I don't want to tell anyone until I have the courage to tell him." I was embarrassed by now. The thought of telling Noah was so terrifying. "Can you just show me the initials then?" He asked. I sighed and nodded. Its not like he'd immediately get it.

"NG?" He read it. He covered his mouth and looked at me in shock. "W-Whats the matter?" I asked nervously. "We're soulmates." He whispered. I was scared for a moment until he smiled and brought me into a tight hug. I was happy. "I was hoping it was you. I've liked you for awhile now." He whispered. I took a sigh of relief. "I was scared you didn't like me that way." I hugged back.

"How could I not?" He asked and before I could answer he kissed me. I kissed back and we sat there for a moment or two before we realized there were people staring. We walked off hand in hand and went to work.

Kknda short bht this is soo cute. I got this idea from someone elses book but it was different characters (like not even smosh at all) and I thought this would be cute to do for them. I would @ them but I can't seem to find the book because it for some reason didn't go to my library. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed!!