A/n-Lasercorn and sohinki leaving SG

So today if you've watched the videos posted by Lasercorn and Sohinki you will know that they both have left Smosh. I cried for Anthony. Best believe I bawled like a motherfucking baby when I heard this.

I had a feeling that they were leaving by the absence of them in videos and when I saw then in the video inducting Boze and Damien to SG (which was awesome) I saw them back. Part of me wanted to believe this was permanent and that they were gone just for awhile but I heard about their secret project and people pointed out the fact that Ian and Anthony were both at the induction of Flitz and Wes and they were steppig away from SG also.

I didn't rule out the possibility of them leaving. Mainly because of how Joven shouted out their personal channels. As if he was trying to say "go follow them so you can see their videos of them saying they're leaving." And I was put off by it.

And the way he kinda said that he was "glad to have them back." I feel like something about it seemed off. I feel like any other time it would've just been a normal video nothing serious. They brought attention to the fact that they were gone like we didn't notice.

Its nice to know from what Lasercorn says that they will still join in on there from time to time but it is upsettjng that they are leaving. Honestly Lasercorn was my favorite and Sohinki was actually a close second.

I understand why they left as Lasercorn brought attention to the fact that he has a family. And I mean it wouldn't be that much if it weren't for his two year old son. He probably needs to spend more time with him. You never get times like when they are young like that again amd I'm sure he enjoys being with his wife and son.

And even after that no person is going to stay on one thing in life. I'm not always going to like emo bands just like I didn't always like rap music. Having said that I'm sure its not a question I'm going to have to answer but just like with Anthony I'm still making oneshots on my other book and fanfictions with them in it.

I also do Boze and Damien. I've gotten a few requests with them but not alot. And I'm also trying to find a way to incorporate them into this fanfic (sorry if that at all spoils anything for you)

And personally I like Boze and Damien. They are pretty great additions to the Smosh family and I'm glad they joined. I find Boze really funny and great and I know alot of people may disagree but thats my opinion. I love Damien. I loved him from the time he first appeared on Smosh.

Boze I'm not gonna lie had to grow on me. But like once she got like settled in and was alot more comfortable with everyone I did find that she did fit really well with everyone.

Enough about those two. I know we will all miss Sohinki and Lasercorn and it is comforting knowing that they will be on SG here and there. Two legitimately upsetting things happened today.

1. Lasercorn and Sohinki left SG
2. My cat broke my blinds(not even joking here's a picture of my broken blinds)

Enough said they will be missed dearly and I felt like they deserved a long announcement chapter acknowledging them

Enough said they will be missed dearly and I felt like they deserved a long announcement chapter acknowledging them. Ok piece out. You can all cry and be sad in the comment secrion. And also tell me your opinions on Damien (and Boze if you didn't on the Anthony chapter) ok good bye guys.