Shayne X Reader #1

Shayne

(Y/N) has been working at smosh for about five months now. I really like her. She is one of the funniest people here and I really enjoy her company. Her (H/L) (H/C) hair and (E/C) eyes. She was so beautiful. The way she dressed and the way she was always so optimistic.

She really followed the rule of leave your problems at the door when you come to work. She never seemed bothered or upset about anything. It actually concerned me in our earlier days. It was like she only knew how to smile and laugh.

Noah thinks (Y/N) likes me back but there's no way. She's talked about this guy, Caleb, from outside of work alot. It makes me wonder if they have a thing. She hasn't specified if they are dating or not but she talks about him quite a bit.

"Hey Shayne!" (Y/N) beamed with joy walking into the squad room. "Oh hey (Y/N)." I smiled at her. "Whatcha doing?" She plopped onto the seat next to me. "Nothing much just thinking." I shrugged looking at her beautiful (E/C) eyes. I looked at a bracelet she had on. "I like your bracelet." I smiled.

"Oh thanks. You know Caleb actually bought this for me last week." She smiled some more. I got angry—no jealous—and huffed out a reply. "Oh great." I rolled my eyes. "Whats that mean?" She asked. "I'm just so sick of hearing about fucking Caleb!" I yelled getting up. "Shayne I—" "No just forget it." I said and stormed out of the room.

I walked around for a minute until I heard (Y/N) calling my name running after me. She grabbed my shoulder and I stopped. My anger and jealousy slowly melted away. It was still there but it was definitely not as bad as when I stormed off from her.

"Shayne, whats wrong?" She asked almost as if she's oblivious to the whole situation. She's not in my head but why would I get angry over her talking to a guy? "I need to ask you a question and you need to be upfront and honest about it." I said in a calm voice. "O-Ok?" She said. "Are you and Caleb dating?" I asked and looked at her.

"What! No! Did I make it out like that? If so I'm so sorry. He's my friend from in high school. He just moved back to the city and we were catching up." She said. "Oh ok." I said. "So Shayne," she said.

"Would you be up for going to this nice restaurant I went to a few weeks ago by my self? I was lonely and two is better than one." She asked. "So like a date." I smiled at her and she smiled back. "Not 'like' it is a date." He smiled poking my nose and skipping off. I smiled and shook my head. I gotta love her.

I know someone before my most recent announcement commented wanting a Shayne x Reader so I got it for you. I had started working on it before we ran out of data and shit.