Woze #2

She cried in her room for several hours not leaving once. She just went through a serious breakup and now she was completely torn apart. She heard a knock on her door. Her roommate Wes was probably worried about her. She didn't answer and he knocked again not receiving an answer still.

He opened the door worried that something might have happened to her. He saw her curled up on her bed in a hoodie crying. "Boze?" He said. She didn't acknowledge him just lied there crying. "Boze, do you wanna talk about it?" He asked her. She shook her head and he finally walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Listen, I know you might think it's impossible now but you can get through this. You're one of the strongest people I know and no matter what he did or said, its his loss." He said walking to the bed. "He never loved me he was just using me." She sobbed, her voice slightly cracking. You could tell she was very broken.

"Its bad I know but me and all of your friends are here for you if you need to talk. We're all willing to listen." He said getting up and walking to the other side of the bed and climbing in. "We all care about you so much." He told her. She was scared to open up to anybody. She opened up to her ex and that went south.

She turned to face him and he planted a small kiss on her forehead. "I care about you. I would never wish anything bad on you." He said emphasizing the I. She was sure that it was a platonic kiss. Nothing serious about it.

They laid there and she soon snuggled up to him laying her head on his chest scared that he would mind. He didn't though. He was glad she did. The laid together there in pure silence. It was comforting and Boze enjoyed being in Wes' warm arms. They fell asleep in thst position together.

Another short one. Sorry I'm going through another emotional time period so just bare with me. They're either going to be short and sweet ones or long sad/angsty ones and I apologize for that. I will try my best to get stuff out to you guys but I'm not sleepjng well or eating the best either and I have to put myself before anything else at this point so just hang tight you guys.

Today's question is...

Do you play any musical instrument? If so how many and what do you play?

I play the piano. Other than that I'm just an untalented potato.