Shayne x Noah #1

Noah

I never thought I'd see him again. School was the only ties I had to Shayne. That was the only time we ever interacted apart from out of school projects. We pretty much rarely talked and when we did it was because we had to.

We only really talked to each other just because once. And it made my stomach fill up with butterflies just thinking of it. How awkward I was, how he smiled. It was just beautiful.

I didn't think I'd ever see him again but here he was right in front of me on my porch. His eyes looked red and puffy and he was soaked in rain water. I looked at him shocked at first to see him and then worried. What happened?

"Shayne?" I said walking up to him. "I'm sorry if this is a bad time, I just needed someone right now. I didn't know where to turn to. I saw your house when I was driving and I thought you could help me but I realize how stupid I look right now." He said softly.

"No, No! You're ok. You can come in its ok its not a bad time at all." I said grabbing his hand and leading him in. "Do you want some clothes to change into? My brothers left some clothes her after they moved out." I said. He nodded. "Ok follow me." I started walking to my room and went to the furthest drawer. I kept all of my brothers clothing in that one.

I picked out and outfit for him and sent him off to change. I went back to the living room and he walked back in. I still couldn't believe it. I of all people was the person he turned to. Despite the fact we rarely talked he chose me.

"So whats up?" I asked him after a brief silence. "Oh uh. I just—fuck!" He ran his hands theough his hair. "I fucked up really bad." I he shook his head at himself. "Well what'd you do? Was it really bad?" I asked. "Well two weeks ago I broke up with my girlfriend because we really weren't working out good anymore,"

"And then today I decided to come out to my parents as bi and they basically disowned me. My dad at first just had his normal 'icy cold whatever' face and my mom looked like she was going to die and then they told me to leave. They said I wasn't welcome anymore. I had to pack up all the shit I could get and leave." He had started crying again.

"I have nowhere to go. My entire family won't accept me, I have no girlfriend or boyfriend, my friends either don't accept me or can't take me in. Everything is just fallimg apart!" He rested his head in his hands. "I accept you and all but why did you come to me?" I asked.

"Well I remembered you mentioning you being bi so I knew you would accept me. I saw your house and I on impulse came over. I was planning on seeing if I could stay here for at leaset the night so I can get everything straightened out." He said.

"Ha, I did say that didn't I? Well you can stay here for awhike. My family is out of town so I'm here alone for the next two weeks." I tell him. "Ok. Thank you so much Noah." He gave me a hug. I smiled at that and asked him if he wanted to turn on some tv.

*******************************

Its been a week since Shayne's been here. I was glad he came to me and I'm glad that I could help him. He was my crush from junior year all the way to senior year which sounds kinda pathetic, but who wouldn't like him. He's funny, he's a great guy, he's fucking hot. He's like the greatest.

"Morning Shayne!" I called to living room from the kitchen when I saw him sit up. "Hey Noah!" He smiled at me. I was making breakfast for us. I did this every morning. Omelettes. After we ate I went and took a shower. I got out wrapping the towel around my waist and I went downstairs to get my laundry. I grabbed my underwear, pants, and shirt and was about to leave when Shayne jumped out and scared me.

I fell back out of fear and yelled "holy fucking lizard piss!" His face went as white as a ghost and I had yet to realize my towel had come undone. I blushed fucking hard and wrapped it back up. I nervously laughed and he did to and then I just walked off without uttering another word. That was so embarrassing. I got dressed and went back downstairs.

"Shayne?" I called when I saw that he wasn't on the couch or in the kitchen. It was like slow motion he had me pinned against a walk with my hands above my head. "I've liked you since before senior year. I was always too afraid to talk to you and I was afraid to come out. I thought I was over you and then I realized something." He said and then moved his face close to mine. "I'll never be over you." He whispered.

Our faces were so close I could feel his breath against my lips. He didn't move any further he just stayed there. It was like he was asking my permission to move further. "I've liked you since junior year." I said before I closed the empty space between us. Shayne brought his hands up to the side of my face and I did the same. We broke apart out of breath and we looked at eachother.

"So are we a thing now..?" I asked. "If you wamt to be." He laughed at my awkwardness. "I would love that." I smiled. "Well then." He walked past me and jumped on the couch. "Looks like your stuck with me." He laughed.

a wild update appeared! Go Readers!

Just ignore *points upward* whatever the hell that was. I hope you enjoyed this. And yeah I have no other words apart from DON'T BE A DICK TO LGBT+ PEOPLE! I'LL PERSONALLY KICK YOUR ASS!

*clears throat* sorry my friend was in tears today because these fucktards were being dicks to her about her being lesbian and like make rude comments about the lgbt+ and about her personally.

Yeab thats it. Hope you enjoyed this public service announcement brought to you by the 'LIFE'S A PARTY YOU'RE A BOY!' Foundation. Oh wait thats old? Sorry I'm not up to date with my shit I apologize.